• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Gabriel smiled, and winked at Luna. He was enjoying this. Felt homely. He liked it here. And he liked the purple eyed girl who made him want to stay.

Luna smiled and blushed at Gabriel. "So, what's the plan for the day?" Luna looked around at her little group as she ate.

"Let's have a swim after marking our territory," Gabriel suggested. "Then, we can just relax and get to know each other."

Pia grinned. "A swim sounds nice. I could probably catch tadpoles!" Hopping off her perch on the counter, Pia skipped over to the trash bin, scraping away anything left before going over to the sink to wash her plate. "If anyone's done, I can take 'em and wash them."

"No Pia it's fine, I can do them." Luna walked over to the sink and tried to help Pia

@Nudge

Last edited by a moderator:
"You did them last time, Luna! Go cuddle with Gaby Baby. I got it." Pia suggested, "You also cooked. You deserve a break." She gave her a small smile. "Really. You've done a lot for us. Houses, protection, let me return the favor." Giving Luna a pat on the shoulder, she got back to scrubbing a stubborn stain on her plate.

Luna looked at Pia with affection. She was grateful to have her with them. Luna made her way to her couch and sat on the end with her feet next to her. She began to think of the best ways to mark the area and where to spread out.

"The best way to mark the area. I want to just get it over with so maybe we will have a few days of peace." Luna tilted her head back and closed her eyes and listened to the radio as she waited.

Dante Claudio
redwolf-2.jpg

Dante was running through the wood, tracking the cent of wolves in the area. he notes that they haven't yet marked there territory. he cant help to wonder what they are like. he also wondered how many of them were there. this was the 3rd pack in the last couple of years he has been trying to join. the last didn't accept him and didn't want anything to do with him. he was being a bit more aggressive with this pack because he was trying to show how value he is. that's when he find's himself not far from some cabins and figured this is wear they live. he let out a howl to let them know a new wolf was in the area and waits for someone to come to him. he figures its best to let them come to him and shoe he means no harm. he couches down and waits. he takes a look around the area and is very impressed with the land they have. it a very beautiful territory. which is why he finds it strange they yet to mark there territory and wonders why the alpha hasn't gotten on top of that just yet. all questions he'll save for them when they integrate him. he lets out one more howl and wait patiently for someone to come out and notice him.​

Gabriel perked when he heard a howl. He sighed, and just put an arm around Luna. "Looks like another wolf showed up," he noted.

Luna looked up with no expression. "No more excuses, we are dealing with whoever is out there and then getting our crap together!" Luna shot off the couch and went outside. She knew she invited a lot of wolves last week to meet with them, but she hadn't expected this wave of wolves to come in one day. She jogged into the grass and looked around. She noticed a deer nearby and thought nothing of it. She had already eaten, might as well let the poor animal live. She looked for the new wolf

Dante Claudio
687a15811d67db330b31dd2e5657c88e.jpg

Dante then noticed some girl come out of the cabin and seemed to be looking around. He wondered if she was in charge around here, but figured it would be best to not assume. He made his was over to the girl with his head bowed as to show he meant no harm to her or the pack. When he approached at a safe distance he looked her in the eye and slightly barked. That's when he changed back in human form and looked her. He smiled at her and said "Hello there! My names Dante Claudio. It is very nice to meet you. as you can see I mean this place no harm. I just came because I heard this pack was accepting and wanted to see what the pack was about." he then stuck out his hand to give a friendly shake, but also prepared to fight and run away if it came down to it. he still had his guard up, just in case these wolves weren't as friendly as he was hoping. From the look of the girl he assumed they were friendly, but you never know and he was going to let his guard down for anyone or anything. @Jasil

Luna looked at the wolf, trying to determine if he was a threat. She took his hand and shook it firmly. "You heard correctly. I'm Luna North, welcome to our territory.

So you're here looking for us?"

Dante Claudio

Dante was pleased with the hand shake and look at the girl noticing that she seem to be on guard as well. So her name is luna north, what a very interesting name. he smirked "why yes i am looking for you all but i wasn't sure where you were located. it seems as if you have forgotten to mark the territory to the pack land. Anyway i curious about this new pack and seeing if i could join. It has been a while since i have been in a pack and this will be the 4th pack i have tried or been apart of. i figured it would be best to let you know that information up front." he looked around the around and noticed the scent of another wolf on Luna. he growled slight because he could smell a second wolf but didnt like the fact that he couldn't see them. "By chance is there another wolf near by i should be worried about. i don't want fight but i also don't like not knowing my surroundings." he took a second to calm himself down and looked luna, trying his best to tell her he meant no harm.​

Luna huffed. "We are marking the land today, please forgive me but it's the first day we've ever been here." She rolled her eyes "and of course, do you really think that I, an unmated female, would be out here in the middle of no where with no protection? There are two other males here and our females. As for you joining the pack, I will need to run it by the others." She placed her hands on her hips and looked towards the window where she could see Gabriel. She smiled to let him know she was doing okay.

Dante Claudio

he noded his head and understood that this was the first day that they have been here. he couldn't help but be amused with her sass and her comeback to him. One thing was for sure she wasn't a submissive wolf or person. "of course i didn't mean to offend you. like i stated this is my fourth pack and being here in the open is a big risk on my part. I'm not use to not scouting the area and researching the pack before i join. Anyway i would be very humbled and honored to join this pack." he caught her looking at the window of a near by cabin and saw a guy standing there and smiling. "I should add that i am a trained healer, so i am an asset in that regard. you can't really have a pack without having someone to heal and make sure everyone is healthy." he gave her a genuine smile and hoped that would buy him some points.​

Luna relaxed a little as Dante told her more about himself. "Just a moment." She ran up to her house and went inside. "Cmon out guys, someone you just gotta meet." She jogged back out to Dante. "Get ready to meet the others"

@Nudge @fma fan

Dante Claudio

he gave the guy a quick nod and said "Pleasure to meet you Gabriel. the names Dante Claudio. hopeful future member of the pack and healer as well. he notice this the guy seem more protective then luna. he was having trouble telling who was more dominate in this pack. he gave the guy a small smile and looked to luna to help him out. he was hoping she would convince him that he wasn't someone to worry about. "anyway i am here to see if i could join your pack. like i have old Luna i have been searching for a pack for a while. this is my fourth one and i was hoping it be my last."​

Luna looked at the men and shrugged "It's fine by me, but it's up to the rest of you as well."

She leaned against Gabriel and waited for his answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back