• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna cocked her head to the side. "So unique... A raven." She felt the child's nerves wash over her in waves and Luna felt instinct "You do not have to leave. You've caused no problems and are no threat. I cannot leave a child homeless."

"Nor can I," Gabriel said, arriving next to Luna. He was still like a wraith, and stared at the raven. "I am Gabriel Forest. And I can assure, my wraith like appearance is only temporary."

DaManofWar said:
"Nor can I," Gabriel said, arriving next to Luna. He was still like a wraith, and stared at the raven. "I am Gabriel Forest. And I can assure, my wraith like appearance is only temporary."
Luna quickly looked to Gabriel. She smiled at him and rested her weight on one leg "Gabriel and I are the Alphas, I assure you if you choose to stay we can give you protection

Marina blinked and nodded slowly calming down.

"Okay, Okay do you live in the cabins near by? I had flown there to scout the area and saw them"

She looked down at their injured person "We should take them to your healer. I have some trainer in medience"

Jasil said:
Luna quickly looked to Gabriel. She smiled at him and rested her weight on one leg "Gabriel and I are the Alphas, I assure you if you choose to stay we can give you protection
Gabriel nodded. "Agreed." The he heard mention that she could fly. "Oh? Flight?"

He glanced at the new male. "Who is he?"

@ShadowCrassodon254

Luna nodded and walked over to the weak female. "Come on Dear, we can get help." She helped the female walk and headed towards the cabins again. She called over her shoulder to Gabriel

"Babe, that is Klaus. He is fine."

Moolock said:
"I'm fine. A wolf came in in need of serious medical attention. She's with Luna right now," Kira explained, taking a few paces back from the door.
@loyalwolf
Hey look at Kira with a serious look and mentally prepare for aiding this injured wolf. " right of course. If you don't mind leading the way Kira I'll be right behind you. Luckily i already have a medical bag set up." Then then readjusted his bag and wait for Kira to lead him. @Moolock

"Sure, but first I am going to guess that some relic or something did this to you. I have seen something like this in my travels." Announced Klaus as he looked over the misty wolf.

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel chuckled. "Do you want to know why I am mist?"

OOC: i am going to be back later About to go watch the sun rise off the coast of okinawa. but i will still have my phone and i will try replying while i am out.

Nodding as she stepped off the porch, Kira turned tail and trotted over to Luna and the new wolf. The smell of sickness hit her nose again but continued, stepping aside upon arrival to let Dante by. "Luna, I got him."

@loyalwolf @Jasil

ShadowCrassodon254 said:
"Sure, but first I am going to guess that some relic or something did this to you. I have seen something like this in my travels." Announced Klaus as he looked over the misty wolf.
Gabriel started to explain to Klaus. "Ever heard of the Wolf's Eye?"

Moolock said:
Nodding as she stepped off the porch, Kira turned tail and trotted over to Luna and the new wolf. The smell of sickness hit her nose again but continued, stepping aside upon arrival to let Dante by. "Luna, I got him."
@loyalwolf @Jasil
Luna nodded her approval to Kira "All right honey, this is Dante. He is going to help you okay?" She layed the girl down gently and motioned for Dante to come over

Valissa whined she looked back wondering where the strange male who smoked was, she cowered against Luna "P-promise he wont hurt me." she whispered, shaking. in all honesty, she needed food and water so she could shift, but there again if she shifted, she would probably tear her already infected wounds.

@Jasil @loyalwolf @ShadowCrassodon254

Last edited by a moderator:
MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa whined she looked back wondering where the strange male who smoked was, she cowered against Luna "P-promise he wont hurt me." she whispered, shaking. in all honesty, she needed food and water so she could shift, but there again if she shifted, she would probably tear her already infected wounds.
Gabriel walked in front of the poor female. "She needs to be taken to Dante. Now," he ordered.

MadameRedWolf said:
Luna placed a hand on the poor girls forehead "Honey I won't let anything happen to you." She looked to Dante. "Can you tend to her here or do we have to take her to your home?"

Jasil said:
Luna nodded her approval to Kira "All right honey, this is Dante. He is going to help you okay?" She layed the girl down gently and motioned for Dante to come over
Dante fallowed closely behind and was hit with a scent of sickness. He hated that smell. He nodded his head at Luna and acknowledged her. He looked down at the girl and smile. "Hello there my name is Dante. Don't worry I will do everything I can to make you feel better." He said in an unusual sweet voice. He look over at Kira and Luna "do you guys know what happened to her?" He asked as he checked her vitals. @Jasil @Moolock

loyalwolf said:
Dante fallowed closely behind and was hit with a scent of sickness. He hated that smell. He nodded his head at Luna and acknowledged her. He looked down at the girl and smile. "Hello there my name is Dante. Don't worry I will do everything I can to make you feel better." He said in an unusual sweet voice. He look over at Kira and Luna "do you guys know what happened to her?" He asked as he checked her vitals. @Jasil @Moolock
Luna shook her head "No clue." Looking back to the fragile girl "Talk to

Me sweetheart, tell me what happened."

Valissa answered for herself, "I was... driven from my last pack... violently... and I wasn't old enough when they drove me out to hunt for myself." the haunting memories of that night flashed through the young wolf's mind, a low whine started in her chest before she cut it off, "Before you ask, I didn't betray my pack, I just... did something that was heavily looked down upon."

@Jasil @loyalwolf

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa answered for herself, "I was... driven from my last pack... violently... and I wasn't old enough when they drove me out to hunt for myself." the haunting memories of that night flashed through the young wolf's mind, a low whine started in her chest before she cut it off, "Before you ask, I didn't betray my pack, I just... did something that was heavily looked down upon."
@Jasil @loyalwolf
Gabriel looked at the girl. He felt sympathy for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back