• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Jasil said:

Luna

Luna's voice was a faint whisper as she shut her eyes.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

Her curiosity spiked and she ran a hand through her hair.
@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua shrugged, looking at her.

"Can't bring myself to."

He said, unwrapping his arms from her. He crossed them behind his head as he faced the ceeling.​

Luna

Luna gently stroked his face in understanding.

"When you feel up to it, try and get some okay?"

She smiled once more and then her eyes shut again.
@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna gently stroked his face in understanding.

"When you feel up to it, try and get some okay?"

She smiled once more and then her eyes shut again.
@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smiled, placing an arm around her again. His eyes fluttered closed as he rested quietly. He pulled her towards him slightly, pressing his face against her chest quietly.​

Canagan giggled when Skip winked at him, and nodded. "Yeah, I'll go do that." Giving him another quick hug, he headed off to retrieve his clothes. He was glad that he would be out of this shirt and in a full outfit.

@Nuuchi

Jasil said:
( I will eventually get my chance to kill you some day)
( xD )

Caua

Caua awoke abruptly, sitting straight up. He sniffed the air, eyes darting around. He growled, scanning the room as he did so. His eyes where a coal color now. He looked at the door. Standing, he walked over to it, attempting to open the door. Failing to do so, he proceeded to claw at the door, trying to open it.​

Luna

Luna sat up when she heard sounds In the bedroom.

"Caua? baby?"

She called out in the darkness.

"What's wrong?"

Luna rubbed her sleepy eyes and peered through the dark at Caua.
@Supermegabrenda2

QuendalynNym said:
((Okay just got approved and still can't figure out where everyone is when I read whats happened, so whats happened and how should I jump in?))
Everyone has just kind of settled down. There was a big fight a few days ago and now most wolves are at home since its night and they are with their mates. Nothing major has happened yet

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna sat up when she heard sounds In the bedroom.

"Caua? baby?"

She called out in the darkness.

"What's wrong?"

Luna rubbed her sleepy eyes and peered through the dark at Caua.
@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua looked at Luna, his brows furrowing.

"I wanna leave."

He said, punching the door again.​

Callan was walking through the woods on the search again and sighed,"I've been walking for days, surprised I haven't crossed into anyone else's territory...I've been way too lucky." She looked around cautiously only to remember she would've heard something if someone was there.

skip was taken by small surprise at the quick hug cana gave him. He definitely watched him walk into the other room just to get one last look before cana got fully dressed again. then he turned to the cabinets and grabbed two cups and poured them each a glass and headed into the other room where he had sat and waited.

@Yewitz

Luna

Luna got up and quickly crossed the room, placing a hand on Cauas arm.

"Honey you shouldn't... Don't hit the door you'll break it. come on, come back to bed."

She tangled her hand in one of his and began gently tugging him towards the bed.
@Supermegabrenda2

He grabbed his clothes and headed to their room, feeling it was necessary.

After a bit, Canagan came out of the room and made his way to Skip, grinning when he found him. "Fully dressed once more," He purred, taking a seat beside him.

@Nuuchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Skip sat and waited for cana to return so they can relax and enjoy there tea together. Once he came out he admired him as he usually does just simply happy to have his company. "Yea, though it was nice seeing you in my shirt" skip said with a wink. He was simply meaning cana wearing his shirt and wasnt trying to make another comment on him being almost naked

@Yewitz

He laughed softly at that, and rolled his eyes. Snatching one of the glasses from Skip, he turned so he could lean his back against him, like Canagan had done before, and released a sigh. "Maybe I'll wear them sometimes," Cana chirped.

@Nuuchi

Skip had placed one arm around cana. Remembering that this was pretty much exactly how they were when they first settled in. Skip smiles wide at canas remark "well youre more than welcome to them mate, not like i could do the same with yours" he said playfully just before taking a drink of his tea

@Yewitz

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna got up and quickly crossed the room, placing a hand on Cauas arm.

"Honey you shouldn't... Don't hit the door you'll break it. come on, come back to bed."

She tangled her hand in one of his and began gently tugging him towards the bed.
@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua looked down at her hand. Growling softly, he followed her. He layed down on the bed, facing the ceeling. He grumbled quietly, turning his head to face Luna. He watched her quietly.​

Luna

Luna smiled and layed next to Caua.

"See it's not so bad. We will make it through this just fine."

She mumbled, her hand still in his
@Supermegabrenda2

Jasil said:

Luna

Luna smiled and layed next to Caua.

"See it's not so bad. We will make it through this just fine."

She mumbled, her hand still in his
@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua grumbled quietly. He pulled his hand her hand up to his chest, and stared up.

"I'm still very hungry though..."

He growled out through gritted teeth.​

Luna

Luna laughed.

"Well love I can go get you something, but you need to stay in here."

She kissed his hand lovingly, unaware of anything.
@Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back