• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
KaalysBR said:
Geralt reacted to the kiss with the same passion,feeling a slight difference in the way that his wolf held him. The words mine kept popping in his head,and all he wanted was to mark Dante so he no other male would ever look at him again.
He held Dante's hand with right one,feeling theirs marks burning against one another. The ghost fingers of his left hand also react to the touch.

"Then I accept you as my mate,today and for the rest of our days."

The marks lit,although Geralt didn't notice it. All his attention was turned to Dante as he tried to remember all the part of his body with his tongue,feeling pleasure both from the touch and from the knowledge that Dante had finally giving in to his love. His mate. His wolf.

Pulling his head forward,he felt his fangs stretching. He bit Dante's neck deeply,waiting for his mate to do the same.

Dante could feel the burning coming from both his and geralt's hand. he knew there mating marks where combining to make something really special. "I Accept you as my mate for today and always." Dante was ready to take his and geralt's mating to the next level and hoped that geralt was ready. Dante had to admit he was impressed with how sensual and care geralt was with him. For all the bragging Geralt did, he was surprising not being overly aggressive. dante felt fangs go into his neck and in return sunk his canines into Geralts neck. he was preeminently making geralt's his.

Geralt didn't register the slight pain coming from the bite,not when the immense pleasure overcame his feeling afterwards. He looked down at Dante and pulled his hair away with a smile,noting the mark in his neck that eternally bond them together.

"I love you,my wolf."

He had said it already,but never did it sound as sincere as it did now. Leaning in,he locked their lips together again. A low moan left his body and Geralt was ready to go deep into Dante,finishing the mating with the human part of the ceremony.

- Fade to Black

@loyalwolf -

Amber's eyes slid open followed by Aldis' . " Momma where are we. " The five year old asked wolf while rubbing his eyes as said wolf shifted to human form. Thankfully most of the wounds had disappeared leaving flawless alabaster skin but you could see faint scars if you looked closer. " Some nice people helped us and let us sleep here. " Amber said , cradling the five year old his arms.

djinnamon said:
Amber's eyes slid open followed by Aldis' . " Momma where are we. " The five year old asked wolf while rubbing his eyes as said wolf shifted to human form. Thankfully most of the wounds had disappeared leaving flawless alabaster skin but you could see faint scars if you looked closer. " Some nice people helped us and let us sleep here. " Amber said , cradling the five year old his arms.

Isis

Isis looked at the man and the child.

"Sorry I woke you up."

She said, scratching the back of her head.

"I'm Isis, by the way."

She said, standing up.​

Luna

Luna headed to the livingroom with Inka and figured it would be best to let her stay with Felicity, if she wasn't busy.

Luna's fingers skimmed the pictures on her walls as she passed by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canagan smiled warmly at him, though he could tell the other was embarrassed. He let out a small sigh of relief when Skip hugged him, and happily hugged him back. "Thank you," Canagan laughed softly, and perhaps a bit nervously. Before Skip got up to leave, he pecked him on the cheek, keeping him in place just a moment longer, before releasing him, sliding of the bed, and following him to the kitchen. "Still," He continued, suddenly feeling bad as he watched Skip, "I'm sorry. That was probably very embarrassing and awkward for you.."

@Nuuchi

skip tried to make it not seem that bad but could tell he was doing so horribly. "its fine mate, I should've been more verbal with my feelings rather than letting them consume me" he said checking the kettle and rummaging around a bit to keep his mind busy so he could try and stop feeling so guilty about letting his thoughts consume him. finally he turns back to facing cana and grabs his hand, "im sorry mate, honest I hope I didn't hurt you in any way" he said shamefully looking at the floor

@Yewitz

Caua

Caua dashed after Luna. Soon, he caught up to them.

"Hey."

He said, walking along with Luna. He smiled, looking down at her.

@Jasil

"Hey.." Canagan whined, "It's fine! Skip, it's normal. It's perfectly fine." He walked closer to him, sighing when Skip finally turned around and reached to grab his hand. "We all let our feelings run loose sometimes," Canagan murmured softly, moving closer to hug him. "You didn't hurt me, and you don't have to be sorry. I just.. Think we should wait a while longer.."

@Nuuchi

Elise wrapped her fingers around Faolin's as they left the house, then she chuckled and pulled a blindfold from her pocket.
"Told you it would be a surprise. You will have to trust me completely."

She fixed the blindfold around Faolin's eyes and walked forward, entering the forest and hearing the leaves smashing bellow her feet. The sounds of nature where soft, cautious of the two werewolves. They didn't walk long until she reached the place she had meant for them to find.

"All right, time for the big reveal!"

She removed Faolin's blindfold, and the scene was breathtaking even for her that had seen it already.

In front of them was a lake with a waterfall, except the water had frozen before it could reach the lake bellow. It was obviously a work of witchcraft. Everything shined with a bright light, and just as they looked the sunshine from the horizon glistened against the ice from the lake. It looked like diamonds.

She sat on the ground, fixing the food so they could have a picnic near the frozen waterfall. Her smile shined with the dim light coming from the setting sun.

"I haven't shown this to anyone but you. But you are very special."
Silently Faolin took her hand as she smiled then he heard a chuckle as she pulled out a blindfold. Smiling he allowed her to put the blindfold as he waited then he took her hand and leaned on her. Smiling he whispered, "I trust you." He leaned on her and smiled as he felt her hand leading him onwards. He felt her say, "All right, time for the big reveal!" She removed his blindfold and he gasped. It looked amazing as he looked around in amazement. He looked at her and stated, "This is amazing just like you. I also feel special. Thank you Elise."
(Anything happen with Violet and Dianna?) @KaalysBR

"thats fine mate, honest" he says to cana as he hugs him. Skip was happy he didnt offend him. He loves his mate and despite the way he looks he also has a big heart. He then pulls his head back to look at him "you want some tea as well mate?"

@Yewitz

Luna

Luna smiled at Caua.

"Hey fuzball."

Her eyes drifted to Felicitys cabin but soon returned to Caua.

"Feeling okay?"

Luna's face held concern, changing her soft features.

@Supermegabrenda2

Canagan was relieved, and nodded, still holding onto him. He looked up when Skip moved away, and giggled at his question. "You're making tea? Sure, I'd love some!"

@Nuuchi smol post I am sorrY aaa

KaalysBR said:
Geralt didn't register the slight pain coming from the bite,not when the immense pleasure overcame his feeling afterwards. He looked down at Dante and pulled his hair away with a smile,noting the mark in his neck that eternally bond them together.
"I love you,my wolf."

He had said it already,but never did it sound as sincere as it did now. Leaning in,he locked their lips together again. A low moan left his body and Geralt was ready to go deep into Dante,finishing the mating with the human part of the ceremony.

- Fade to Black

@loyalwolf -
Dante looked over at geralt as he laid there looking at the sky. "Tiger...that will be something i will never forget. definantly better then i expected." he looked over at Geralt with a grin. they were officially mate now and Dante couldn't be more proud that he had his tiger.

(sorry im emotional distessed because of Game of thrones right now :'( )

Felicity had been sleeping, alone, for quite sometime. Well, attempting to sleep. It was hard to try when she was constantly worried. Her hands drifted into her hair when she heard a knock at the door, and the small woman rushed over, completely overwhelmed by the thought of finally having company. Clasping the wooden door handle, she swung the door towards herself, both seeing and smelling Luna and Caua. "Hello, Alpha Luna, and Alpha Caua," she smiled, her eyes shooting to the tiny puppy in Luna's arms.

Inka-Grace squealed when she had been woken, and frowned deeply as best as she could in wolf form, trying to show how grumpy and irritated she was. Her body wiggled in the grip of her mother as they got outside, and she began to dramatically shiver, hoping they'd take her back inside.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Skip smiled and winked at cana. "No problem mate, you should probably go check in your clothes. Ill have you a cup ready when you get back" he says adding a cpl herbs top the kettle.

@Yewitz

Luna

Luna smiled.

"I hate to bother you, but I need a place for Inka to stay while Caua is in heat. He's bound to be agressive and I don't want her around for that."

Luna cuddled her daughter to warm her, it was almost fall.

Luna

Caua

Caua rubbed the back of his head, grinning sheepishly.

"Isis said I knocked down an entire house once because a guy looked at her wrong..."

He looked down at Inka.

"Don't wanna scare her too much..."

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx

(I got a fade to black in there but I will write for Diana soon.)

Elise replied to Faolin's smile,feeling just as amazed as he was. Although the view from her wolf was actually more interesting than anything else she could possibly be seeing in the waterfall.

"Well...let's eat then! Picnics at night close to a frozen lake are the best thing."

She chuckled and got herself a sandwich,eating it thoughtfully as she looked over to the river.

Felicity smiled, blushing a little at the mention of heat. "Yes, that's absolutely fine! I would love to look after Inka," she brushed her hair into a loose bun and leaned against the door frame, watching the two jealously. It hasn't been long since Shaw left, but she still missed him.

@Jasil

@Supermegabrenda2

Caua

Caua smiled. He picked Inka up, and kissed her forehead. Holding her carefully, he handed Inka to Felicity.

"She's a runner."

He said, smiling softly.

@Jasil @xxbetaspiritxx (Its night already. Because magic.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back