• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa met him in the middle barking playfully and nipping at his chest fur befor turning tail and darting back deeper into the forest
Nuuch attempts to dodge but with no luck and before he can retaliate he watches Valissa take off again. Keeping with her scent and letting nothing distract him he chases after her yet again doing his best to catch up

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace whimpered in fear and stumbled under Gabriel. She hid behind his front leg, peering over at the snake cautiously.
@DaManofWar
The Snake backed up, and started to get bigger. It was still laughing. "If it isn't Gabriel Forrest. How you doing, bitch?" Heinrich laughed. "Got some pups? Well, maybe I should just eat them!" He struck out, causing Gabriel to snap at him. The two were now grappling. Hopefully, Luna would get the girls to safety.

@Jasil

Inka-Grace began to whine, quickly stumbling away and into the forest. She didn't know where to go, and soon enough she was tired. Inka turned at the sight of the wolf who had scared her earlier, and she curled up into a corner where she couldn't be seen. Now she was lost, she didn't know where to go.

Luna yelped and ran after grace, Ella in her mouth. She found grace in the woods and picked her up. Both girls dangled from her mouth as she ran. Pausing near the clearing she screamed "Gabriel!" Panicking, unsure whether to help her mate or run.

She turned on her heels and ran back to the cabins with her daughters

Jasil said:
Luna yelped and ran after grace, Ella in her mouth. She found grace in the woods and picked her up. Both girls dangled from her mouth as she ran. Pausing near the clearing she screamed "Gabriel!" Panicking, unsure whether to help her mate or run.
She turned on her heels and ran back to the cabins with her daughters
"I'll deal with this. Go back to the cabin!" Gabriel barked, still wrestling with the snake.

Luna was terrified and she ran inside her house. Shutting and locking the door Luna took the girls to her room. She placed the pups in a playpen and changed to her human form, letting them play as pups. Luna frantically walked around the room

Jasil said:
Luna was terrified and she ran inside her house. Shutting and locking the door Luna took the girls to her room. She placed the pups in a playpen and changed to her human form, letting them play as pups. Luna frantically walked around the room
Gabriel continued to struggle with the snake. Heinrich was slippery, and coiled around him, laughing. "Ha! Guess you're fucking dead!" He started to squeeze the life out of Gabriel.

Gabriel gasped, and grunted, trying to fight back. He bit into Heinrich's flesh.

Valissa heard her Alpha's cries of fear and panic, and the playfulness leaving her she skidded to a halt and spun around taking off in the other direction, she paused for a moment near Nuuch, "Alpha Gabriel is in trouble- go make sure Luna and the pups are ok!" She then tore off towards Gabriel, spraying dirt behind her as she ran. she skidded to a stop in front of him and the snake snarling darkly.

Jason ran blindly through the woods, having gave the poachers he'd stolen the bird from the slip. He came to a lake and just a few feet from the water was a hollowed tree. It wasn't big enough for his human form, but it was big enough for his wolf form. Jason tore hungrily at the bird as best one could with a eight year old wolf cub's teeth. His perked up suddenly with the sounds of fighting. unable to cage his curiosity and stealthily made his way to the source of the noise to see a wolf grappling with a snake. Jason hid in a nearby bush to watch what was happening.

Nuuch noticed it too as valissa came to inform him "right, howl for me if you need anymore help" i say concerned then sniffed around until i caught lunas scent, only not only did i catch hers i caught the scent of the pups as well. Having a surge of emotion rush over him he ended up getting tunnel vission and having a mad dash towards camp. Sticks, leaves, and dirt scatter violently behind him as he nears camp getting closer to their scent. Trying to stop so suddenly nuuch ends up tripping and crash rolling into linas front door "luna!" He shouts nearly out of breath "hey its nuuch, are you alright? Are the pups safe?" He asks with his back now turned to the door in case of any intruders

Inka-Grace crawled towards the door, falling over almost instantly. She whimpered, scraping the door with a paw. In the distance she definitely could hear her father and other wolves voices, and so she just lay down beside the door, waiting.

Luna picked up Inka and set her inside a playpen so she couldn't wander. "Please my darlings, stay put." She slipped out the bedroom and unlocked the front door for Nuuch. "Why aren't you with Gabriel?" Panic creeped it's way into her voice. She feared for her mate

Jasil said:
Luna picked up Inka and set her inside a playpen so she couldn't wander. "Please my darlings, stay put." She slipped out the bedroom and unlocked the front door for Nuuch. "Why aren't you with Gabriel?" Panic creeped it's way into her voice. She feared for her mate
"Valissa is with him, she told me to come make sure you were safe" nuuch says quickly as his eyes dart back and forth between them and the direction gabriel and Valissa are in. "Do you or your pups need anything alpha luna?"

Nuuchi said:
"Valissa is with him, she told me to come make sure you were safe" nuuch says quickly as his eyes dart back and forth between them and the direction gabriel and Valissa are in. "Do you or your pups need anything alpha luna?"
"No I can very well take care of them and myself! Now go! Help him!"

Her voice was pleading, almost desperate. "I can't lose him again."

"Yes alpha luna" nuuch says with a small bow. "Now lock this door behind me and ill go help them in any way i can" nuuch turns and darts off back towards gabriel.

Finally making it to them to see whats happening "luna and the pups are fine, now lets put an end to this" he barks out agrily feeling different than he usually does

Luna heard her daughters cries from the back of the house. Shutting and locking the door again she went into the bedroom and locked that door as well. Luna shakily clutched both girls in her arms. She softly sang to them

Jason remained hidden in the nearby bushes as two more wolves came to help the one fighting with the snake. He quickly realized this to be a pack. since he wasn't of this or any other pack, Jason stayed hidden and continued to watch.

(uh oh... sorry, can someone get me up to speed since the last few pages or so?)

Kira sat in the attic-bedroom of the cabin, the small porthole window swung open and light shining down onto the pages of her book. On a dark brown beanbag chair, she sat curled up with a steaming mug of tea nearby.

Heinrich was amused. "Okay. Fuck yeah, let's kill each other!" He started to squeeze harder. Gabriel roared in pain.

Then he slashed hard, drawing blood. Heinrich quickly retreated, hissing again. "Son of a bitch!" He looked at his opponents. He started to slither around, circling them.

@Nuuchi @MadameRedWolf

Kira's head snapped up as the sound of a scream echoed through her open window. She snapped her book closed and morphed into her wolf farm, scampering downstairs, ears and tail flicking nervously.

Nuuch rushes next to gabriel and guards him in case of another attack. "By your command gabriel, I'll not leave your side" he says snarling and keeping his guard high

Users who are viewing this thread

Back