• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Nuuchi said:
Nuuch trots in behind Valissa "theyre so cute!" He says, forgetting his manners. "Alpha luna i never did have the opportunity to thank you for saving my life" he says bowing his head "i dont know how i could ever repay you"
DaManofWar said:
Gabriel nodding turned to them in greeting. He watched young Ella. "Let her have a snack. She'll throw up, but she will learn what she can't eat."
"You are welcome young one, and thank you as well." She turned and nipped Gabriels ear. "No! I don't want my baby sick!" Luna picked up Ella and moved her slightly, showing her not to eat the grass

MadameRedWolf said:
Valissa watched the pups adoringly, keeping her head against the ground and lowing her body so she was laying on her belly. I wish I had pups.... she thought fondly. she shook her head sharply- no that was the Alpha's job- and she was too young anyway. she smiled, "What are their names?"
Luna smiled "This is Ella-Rose, and that is Inka-Grace." She gestured to both of her daughters. "Little troublemakers."

Nuuch looks over at gabriel and nods with a smile "nice to see you again gabriel" he then looks over at Valissa noticing her pose and wonders to himself if hes being disrespectful by just nonchalantly standing there. Not knowing whether it was necessary and feeling a little embarassed nuuch slowly moves over next to valissa and lays next to her hoping that would make up for it

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Jason looked around completely lost. He could still hear the voices of the poachers who were hunting birds, searching for him in his wolf form. Jason had stolen one of the birds from them as he hadn't been able to scavenge enough food from his usual sources, which were mainly trashcans. The poachers were planning to sell off Jason in his wolf cub form for 'extra cash' as one had stated earlier.
In an attempt to unwisely scare the approaching poachers. Jason attempted a deep growl which came out sounding more like a soft whine, which only served to alert the poachers to his hiding spot in the bushes. Rushing at the poachers, Jason jumped at one of their faces and bit at one's nose. Rather than being in pain of any kind, the man was startled then amused by Jason's actions.

[/QUOTE]
Evee changed into wolf form and howled again trying to get get help with this older wounded wolf.

Luna looked at them confused. She shrugged it off, strange. To her it looked like they had formed a sort of bond. A smile was hidden in the corners of her lips.

CurruptAngel said:
Evee changed into wolf form and howled again trying to get get help with this older wounded wolf.
(Jason is the same age as Evee and he's not wounded, just malnourished.)

Inka-Grace's tail began to wag, and she tried to weakly get to her feet. Curiously, she sniffed a flower, sneezing as the pollen filled her nostrils. Her eyes drifted to the strangers, and her ears pinned slightly in fear.

Valissa looked over at Nuuch, she seemed confused, "I was laying down to watch the pups..." she laughed softly at his look of embarrassment. "But its ok you can laydown with me." she purposefully rolled over onto him. @Nuuchi

Nuuch lets out an obviously exaggerated sigh as Valissa rolls on him "oof! Well that makes sense" he says while letting out an embarassed laugh. He notices they have caught the attention of one scared little pup and tries to seem as friendly as possible smiling at little inka-grace and not really knowing what to do

Valissa not noticing that the pup seemed frightened continued badgering Nuuch. as she basically sat on the larger white wolf she began licking his face purposefully licking over his nose and close to his eyes and flattening his ears with her tongue, a playful whine in her throat.

Luna licked Inka to calm her. "It's alright dear." She groomed her daughters

Inka-Grace tilted her head in confusion, allowing her mother to groom her. She then shuffled along the grass where she saw a patch of mushrooms, and began to chew on them.

Nuuch taking surprise by Valissas playfulness forgets about the pup for a moment and starts trying to get her back whenever he had the chance. A playful growl occasionally lifting from his throat as he more so tries to dodge her attempts rather than push her off. A large feeling of peace seems to rush over him while they continue to play around

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace tilted her head in confusion, allowing her mother to groom her. She then shuffled along the grass where she saw a patch of mushrooms, and began to chew on them.
Luna yelped and pulled her daughter away from the mushrooms. "They could be poison!!!" Moving her daughter far from the plant she gave a slight growl

She jumps off of him and darts back towards the woods, and stopped just in a shadow dropping her front and wagging her tail growling with a playful challenge. @Nuuchi

Inka-Grace frowned and tried to threateningly mimick her mother's growl; she failed majorly. She chewed on her own paw lightly and then rolled onto her back, rolling around in a patch of dry mud. The dust covered her fur

Nuuch gets up and shakes off the loose dirt a bit staring down Valissa and playfully growls back as he happily takes off after her not really sure what to expect

Luna plays with her pups happily, watching the two wolves run off

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace's ears pricked at her father's bark, and she did look a little startled. Then, she tried again, and walked about 5 steps to Gabriel and then sat down in front of him again.
@DaManofWar

@Jasil
Gabriel barked loudly twice, pleased. Her progress was remarkable. She was learning fast.

He didn't see the snake. Slithering. Watching. It's tongue flicking out. The camera taped to it's head capturing everything.

Inka-Grace's nose crumpled as she caught an unusual scent. Stumbling towards it, she saw the snake, and her tail started wagging playfully. She continuously bopped it on the head, hitting the camera over and over. Inka playfully growled.

Valissa met him in the middle barking playfully and nipping at his chest fur befor turning tail and darting back deeper into the forest

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace's nose crumpled as she caught an unusual scent. Stumbling towards it, she saw the snake, and her tail started wagging playfully. She continuously bopped it on the head, hitting the camera over and over. Inka playfully growled.
The snake hissed, and reared up, opening it's mouth. Gabriel immediately got up as well, and started to growl at it. Then the snake laughed.

"Well, fuck," it hissed, and suddenly snapped at Inka. Gabriel reacted instantly, charging it.

@Jasil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back