• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Inka-Grace's large eyes caught sight of a fish, and she squealed in curiousity, kicking at it lightly. It squirmed away very quickly. Inka pouted, watching it escape.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace's large eyes caught sight of a fish, and she squealed in curiousity, kicking at it lightly. It squirmed away very quickly. Inka pouted, watching it escape.
Luna held Ella and walked over to Gabriel. "The girls need to be fed, and if you let her play in the water much longer she'll get sick."

Kira's eyes widened and in two bounds she was beside the girl, tail curled around her shoulders. "Shhh shh it's okay, let me see," she gently rubs the girl's arm with her furry paw, voice soft.

@Echo Dreamsong

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace managed to twist around in her father's grasp, so her other foot could now touch the water. She splashed the water, chuckling away.
Gabriel left, before going over to Luna.

Luna scooped up Inka with her other arm and began taking the girls home. "It was shocking, no one even noticed you weren't mist." She called over her shoulder as she walked

Inka-Grace calmly kept still in her mother's arms, however, she was irritated that she had been taken from the river, and that she couldn't quite feel her toes. In detest, she began to softly and quietly cry, it was hardly noticeable.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
Inka-Grace calmly kept still in her mother's arms, however, she was irritated that she had been taken from the river, and that she couldn't quite feel her toes. In detest, she began to softly and quietly cry, it was hardly noticeable.
Luna bounced the arm Inka was in gently "shhh darling."

Alec gave Faolin a grateful smile as he left the room,but he had little hope of being accepted in any pack,specially this one were people seemed so close already. He watched the wounds in his chest,wondering how long it would take for them to be healed.

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

Kira bounces up onto the porch and nudges the door open with her nose. "Welcome to Cabin 8, or as I like to call it, home." She lays down on a molted brown rug by the door and flicks her ear signalling for the girl to dismount. "Feel free to look around. Your room is the one with pink lantern lights around the door- And when you're getting hungry, let me know."

@Echo Dreamsong

Dante look at him and sighed. "Don't to antsy. I told you it will be atleast a week before your up and about. Until then your my guest or prisoner. depending on how you look at it." He said with a grin. All of a sudden Tyr ran into the room. His little feet making pattering sounds. "Hey pup what's up. Come say hi to are new friend." @KaalysBR

"I'm definitely a prisoner." He said ironically,although his lips had a playful pull to them.

A sudden smile dawned in
Alec's face as he saw the young wolf. He had always liked children.

"You look tough,pup. I bet you will be as tough as a pack one day."

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
"I'm definitely a prisoner." He said ironically,although his lips had a playful pull to them.
A sudden smile dawned in
Alec's face as he saw the young wolf. He had always liked children.

"You look tough,pup. I bet you will be as tough as a pack one day."

@loyalwolf
Tyr look at the new person in his home. "Tyr is tough. Tyr protects pack just like Dante. Tyr is the bravest and bestest wolf here." He proclaims with a huff. Dante tries to hold back a chuckle. "Tell me pup why were you running." Tyr blushes and says "Tyr missed Dante." He smiles at him. Then he looks back at Alec. "Well prisoner this is my pup Tyr. He will be keeping you company while I tend to your health." @KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back