• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Kira reaches up to one of the cabinets and pulls down a large blue mug. As she pours the steaming water into it and plops in a ball stuffed tightly with the tea, she takes a deep breath, breathing in the smell of a summery herbal blend- perfect for calming down. She carefully brings it over to Faolin and holds it out to him with a faint smile. "Enjoy it."

@Lighthouse8477

Nuuch let out at loud cry as alec began helping,collapsing by the time he was done. Blood temp began to cool a bit, but vission ramained blurry. -Once again i feel as if im nt gonna be make it- he thinks to himself as he slowly begins to try and stand back up

Jason stared from his hiding place in the bushes at the aftermath of the group of wolves taking on the snake. they were all hurt and they were now shouting too each other.

Alec notices that Nuuch is losing consciousness and swears loudly. He wasn't about to let the pack that saved him lose one of it's members. He didn't care whether he was a pack member or not.

He picked the male in his arms quickly,running towards the place where he could smell Faolin. Was he with Kira? Shit.

He kicked the door open and entered in a hurry.

"Okay! I hate to interrupt the cute couple,but I really need help Faolin."

@Lighthouse8477

Kira rested the mug on a nearby lounge table and nodded vigorously, silently beginning to shoo Faolin out. "Duties are duties, apologies if I've kept him too long." Flustered, she thought back to the scream of pain from earlier and wished for once that the pack would be calm and the lake serene. "However you do owe me a lock," she mutters, glancing to the splintered wood and the broken lock resting within it.

@Lighthouse8477 @KaalysBR

Kira rested the mug on a nearby lounge table and nodded vigorously, silently beginning to shoo Faolin out. "Duties are duties, apologies if I've kept him too long." Flustered, she thought back to the scream of pain from earlier and wished for once that the pack would be calm and the lake serene. "However you do owe me a lock," she mutters, glancing to the splintered wood and the broken lock resting within it.
Silently Faolin stood up as the door exploded. Alec walked in with a wolf in his hands. He looked at Kira who shooed him with her words. Looking at her he just walked over to her kissed her cheek and stated, "I'll come back when were done." He walked towards Alec as he stated, "We'd better get to Dante's cabin quickly. I can heal your friend their until Dante comes I know a lot of healing but not as much as Dante. Now quickly follow me."
@KaalysBR

"I can fix the lock!" Alec shouted back as he and Faolin were pushed out of the room. He felt legitimately sorry for interrupting,although he didn't have much of a choice.

"Told you not to invite me. I go around causing trouble and interrupting your mating." He looked down at the wolf he was carrying for a second. "I don't know him,actually. He is your pack member. But I'm not about to let members from your pack die."

He quickly followed him to the same medical station he had been treated on.

Inka-Grace began to whimper as she began to hear loudened screams of fear. Her white tipped ears pinned against her head, and her jet black fur glistened glossily.

"I can fix the lock!" Alec shouted back as he and Faolin were pushed out of the room. He felt legitimately sorry for interrupting,although he didn't have much of a choice.
"Told you not to invite me. I go around causing trouble and interrupting your mating." He looked down at the wolf he was carrying for a second. "I don't know him,actually. He is your pack member. But I'm not about to let members from your pack die."

He quickly followed him to the same medical station he had been treated on.
Silently Faolin looked at Alec and smiled he walked along as he stated, "Alec me and Kira aren't mates yet. Were just dating well not yet to chaotic to date recently. Now follow me you cause no more trouble then I do as for being a pack member I have never seen this wolf in my life nonetheless I will care for him." He opened the door to Dante's house and called, "Dante if your home we got another injured wolf. Marco and Tyr were here." He then had Alec place the wolf on the table then stated, "Okay Alec I need your help open that closet and get me the two spices straight in front of you then the spice in the jar labeled unknown." He then quickly looked at the wolf as he pulled out a potion for making a patient feel no pain. He poured the mixture down the wolf's throat. Looking at the injury he muttered, "Snakes bite. Poison type unknown." He looked at Alec and stated, "Forget the herbs I need anti-venom. Can you go back and get venom from the snake that bit that wolf and quickly?"
@KaalysBR

Kira sighed after they'd left and grabbing a sweater from by the door, walked over to the scene of the fight to stand behind Gabriel, eyes trained on the scene.

Alec nodded towards Faolin. He didn't understand a word of the medical talk,but he got the part about the venom.

"I will be real fast. And if you and Kira ever get married,invite me."

He run back towards the forest,knowing he would find the venom of the spider in there. When he came back and noticed the thing was still alive,he growled loudly,but didn't attack. He had to focus or the wolf would die. He picked as many leaves as he could find and ran back to the medical facility.

"Okay,all of these leaves have snake shit on them. The venom is still hot."

KaalysBR said:
Alec nodded towards Faolin. He didn't understand a word of the medical talk,but he got the part about the venom.

He run back towards the forest,knowing he would find the venom of the spider in there. When he came back and noticed the thing was still alive,he growled loudly,but didn't attack. He had to focus or the wolf would die. He picked as many leaves as he could find and ran back to the medical facility.

Heinrich laughed. "Let him die. Oppenheimer will make you all suffer!!!!"

While Alec was gone Faolin used a rare herb that drew the poison near the wound out. After that he placed a cool cloth on the patients head then waited silently. He reapplied the herb trying to get as much as the poison out as he could. Then Alec came in. He smiled at Alec and stated, "I don't know if Werewolf's have weddings however I will invite you if they have them." He took the venom then walked to a microscope and some technical stuff. He worked on the venom quickly for about a few minuets as the wolf on the table began to writhe with the venom that caused muscle spasms and stuff. Quickly Faolin put the anti-venom into a hypodermic needle then walked over to the wolf and found the vein in his arm and injected the anti-venom emptying the entire vat into the wolf. He then walked back to the remaining venom as he stated, "Okay that should do it. Whoever this wolf is he should recover. We may want to read minister some more Anti-venom but right now it's just a waiting game. Anyone who knows this wolf should be notified." Faolin looked at Alec.
@KaalysBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante enters his cabin going out to look for some food and water. He wasn't expecting to see Alex out of bed. More importantly he wasn't expecting Faolin to be in his cabin with an injured Nuuch. He sighed why can't it ever be peaceful. He addressed everyone in the cabin with a stern Cold voice "what is going on?"

Jason sprinted from his hiding place near the scene of the fight between the wolves and the snake. a few loud cracking sounds could be hear as he tore through the trees. Jason ran because packs normally didn't like lone wolf cubs on their turf, sure there were some exceptions. but he didn't want to find out just incase.

Alec looked like he was about to throw up,but he gave Faolin a smirk and a tap in the shoulder.

"You lied to me when you said you weren't so good at healing. That was awesome. In a really disgusting way."

He wasn't sure of who could be notified about the wolf. Everything had been going to fast lately. He was thrown into that pack's life and was feeling completely out of his loop. But he just had to run along with it. He walked towards the cabinet and pointed towards some of the healing herbs.

"Do you think I could get some of these? I'm kinda curious about your...healing stuff?"

When Dante entered back in the cabin he rubbed his eyes and hid behind Faolin.

"Shit,he is going to kill me."

@loyalwolf @Lighthouse8477

Dante enters his cabin going out to look for some food and water. He wasn't expecting to see Alex out of bed. More importantly he wasn't expecting Faolin to be in his cabin with an injured Nuuch. He sighed why can't it ever be peaceful. He addressed everyone in the cabin with a stern Cold voice "what is going on?"
Faolin looked at Alec and stated, "Yes you can get some of those herbs in the world. Dante could teach you what they are and how they heal but..." The door opened Faolin turned and looked at Dante and stated, "Ah there you are. This wolf was bitten by a spider or a snake I don't know which. However I knew you had the materials to make an anti-venom so I brought him here to have you administer to him. You weren't here so I did my best. Alec got out of bed on his own free will I had nothing to do with it. So that's what's going on." Faolin smiled. Then looked at Alec who hid behind him.
@loyalwolf

Alec gasped when Faolin said he had gotten out of bed by his own free will.

"Traitor!"

He blushed and looked back at Dante trying to explain himself.

"I heard a fight outside. Your pack saved my life,I couldn't let it be attacked after that!"

@loyalwolf

Luna picked up both daughters and held them to her chest, silent tears on her face. She tried her best to tune out the sounds of the wolves outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Back