• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom life as a furry

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]Yep that's fine by me. But sorry no dark matter powers This is a power free zone.
We wouldn't want people starting riots now would we.

[/QUOTE]
She wouldn't use it to start riots. She would use it for pranks, and pranks only. She'd at most use dark matter to singe somebody's pants and show their underwear.

Miyuki said:
She wouldn't use it to start riots. She would use it for pranks, and pranks only. She'd at most use dark matter to singe somebody's pants and show their underwear.
Fine. But here is the catch most if not all people will become scared or at least cautious around you when they see you have powers.

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]Fine. But here is the catch most if not all people will become scared or at least cautious around you when they see you have powers.

[/QUOTE]
That's, if they know she's doing it ^^ she'll keep her distance when doing it, her powers not even being near her ^^

@The Doorman

Thx for the likes.

But do you just go around likeing every thing.

Miyuki said:
That's, if they know she's doing it ^^ she'll keep her distance when doing it, her powers not even being near her ^^
That is fine bye me. Just be carefull when using them.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yup.
I licked yo post, mm.

[/QUOTE]
You know what I mean.

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]You know what I mean.

[/QUOTE]
EyebrowWiggle.gif~c200
tumblr_lkwwmmdgqo1qdm3nz.gif
tumblr_ma3vzbiykh1rw0ifto1_500.gif
tumblr_ln75pfrFuu1qhh0bi.gif
flynn_eyebrow.gif
eyebrows.gif
tumblr_m19f73ub8t1r7nr03.gif
tumblr_lv70adCXTh1qh4fnp.gif
tumblr_m5zffn2x8X1rouax7.gif
tumblr_m2njdeIelj1qhpydu.gif
eyebrow-wiggle-gif.gif
tumblr_lv82puzSso1qkw74q.gif
tumblr_mujgujYvCL1rkzn6io1_400.gif

Stop licking my posts, you perv xD

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
EyebrowWiggle.gif~c200
tumblr_lkwwmmdgqo1qdm3nz.gif
tumblr_ma3vzbiykh1rw0ifto1_500.gif
tumblr_ln75pfrFuu1qhh0bi.gif
flynn_eyebrow.gif
eyebrows.gif
tumblr_m19f73ub8t1r7nr03.gif
tumblr_lv70adCXTh1qh4fnp.gif
tumblr_m5zffn2x8X1rouax7.gif
tumblr_m2njdeIelj1qhpydu.gif
eyebrow-wiggle-gif.gif
tumblr_lv82puzSso1qkw74q.gif
tumblr_mujgujYvCL1rkzn6io1_400.gif

HaHa LOL bye the way I'm back and I brought a bubble gun. What you gonna do now HUH
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Stop licking my posts, you perv xD

[/QUOTE]
Can I lick your posts...?

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]HaHa LOL bye the way I'm back and I brought a bubble gun. What you gonna do now HUH

[/QUOTE]
Gonna sick my yandere bf on you, he's a fucking giant.

XDDD

Miyuki said:
Can I lick your posts...?
Pfffffffffff.

Lick my stayumps.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Miyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Oh great, now Danny's makin' lewd comments, ffffffffffffff. How is someone so pervy so 'dorable, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Eeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Miyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Oh great, now Danny's makin' lewd comments, ffffffffffffff. How is someone so pervy so 'dorable, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

[/QUOTE]
God help us.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I- PFUCK...
Hollup.

Hollon.

*AFK*

[/QUOTE]
Aw, whose neck am I going to lick? It was so long too~

I'm sorry, but I only lick Doorman's posts, the posts from one of my pets, or those of Unyie~

@The Doorman

Hope you had fun with you're boyfriend during that AFK

Wonder how much he had in him.

Miyuki said:
I'm sorry, but I only lick Doorman's posts, the posts from one of my pets, or those of Unyie~
Now I'm sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back