• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom life as a furry

Ok now that that's cleared up this will be a furry roleplay sorry no anthros

I'm aware of what you meant, Chester, just thought that needed to be clarified.

Anthros can be just as sexualized as furries, but there's huge differences.

So, glad we got that clear, furries, got it cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar~

Miyuki said:
Well, as a girl who loves Nekos, Kitsunes, and everything in-between~
We have that in common, Miyu-Chan~

I don't think anyone else is joining so do you want me to make the roleplay now.

Yes?

Btw, can you just copy-paste your character, if I don't check like... Every... time I post I forget what character is what.

One of my flaws as an rper.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yes?
Btw, can you just copy-paste your character, if I don't check like... Every... time I post I forget what character is what.

One of my flaws as an rper.

[/QUOTE]
Ok

Thank juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

If ya didn't I'd suddenly go "Wait, who the fuck is [Whatever your characters name was? What was it? MMMMMMMMM]?" And feel dumb XDDD

I'll do my stuffz soon enough, eatin' dinz so, ja.

Same here. I honestly can't find a good female fox furry that I like .-.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm watchin' somethin', patience, friend, patience.

[/QUOTE]
LOL now I wonder what you're watching (you better look out you're window i might be there watching you watch TV.)

Miyuki said:
Can I be just a Neko? I can't find a good furry picture.
I forget what a nico is. :3

Half-animal half-human. Furry, minus the fur all over the body. (In other words, human, just add the tail(s) and ears.)

Miyuki said:
Half-animal half-human. Furry, minus the fur all over the body. (In other words, human, just add the tail(s) and ears.)
Um ok if you can't find a full fox furry. PS:I'm a fox furry to foxes all the way

Example (Would be what I use, dark matter powers included ^^):

konachan-com-87639-animal_ears-blonde_hair-foxgirl-hoshino_yuu-japanese_clothes-long_hair-original-ponytail-red_eyes-tail.jpg

I'm watchin Youtubes with mah boyfriend, if you were outside watchin meh, he and his 6'7" self would walk outside and drop kick ya XDDD

I typically do multiple characters, that cool?

Miyuki said:
Example (Would be what I use, dark matter powers included ^^):
konachan-com-87639-animal_ears-blonde_hair-foxgirl-hoshino_yuu-japanese_clothes-long_hair-original-ponytail-red_eyes-tail.jpg
Yep that's fine by me. But sorry no dark matter powers This is a power free zone.

We wouldn't want people starting riots now would we.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm watchin Youtubes with mah boyfriend, if you were outside watchin meh, he and his 6'7" self would walk outside and drop kick ya XDDD
I typically do multiple characters, that cool?

[/QUOTE]
I'm running now please keep him away from me.

And you can have two characters. No more though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back