• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ Chat

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15110-demonkitten/ said:
@DemonKitten[/URL] So you can fix my CS and add a BBcode to it?
yes. I can. I will not bold or italicize things because going through and typing in [ b ] and then copy paste is just so tedious

Overview is pretty much done. I will add Southern region things later when it becomes more concrete.

The gist of my character is done, I think. She will be a witch that has herb-based spells and can play doctor role as well. I have to go to bed now, so I will finish it tomorrow.

I will be writing more about each letonain humanoid variation tomorrow as well so that yall can see what the subspecies and things are

So how do you plan on us all meeting? Like do we go in random pairs and everyone eventually meets up, we're all on our own until something happens or what?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]So how do you plan on us all meeting? Like do we go in random pairs and everyone eventually meets up, we're all on our own until something happens or what?

[/QUOTE]
We will all be in one particular city that I haven't made yet

Is it safe to say that there are more witches, the female variety of the species Witch, then warlocks? In our universe there weren't many warlocks, at least the folk lores didn't talk of many.

Beowulf said:
Is it safe to say that there are more witches, the female variety of the species Witch, then warlocks? In our universe there weren't many warlocks, at least the folk lores didn't talk of many.
There are a decent amount. I would say there are more females then males. In this universe, witch is pretty much a universal term or at least it has always been when I imagine it since it is more of a race or people

Okay. But for further references, a male witch is called a warlock.

lead_large.png

Beowulf said:
Okay. But for further references, a male witch is called a warlock.
lead_large.png
I know, but in this world they do not see it as that but merely as a race like Skin color in a way.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]My character is updated, just so you know.

[/QUOTE]
A witcher character?

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Well just the image, if that's alright with you.
I <3 Witcher.

[/QUOTE]
That is fine lol. I just thought he looked similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back