• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building L'Empire des Ombres (Empire of Shadows)

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Oh cool, do you know if he plans on bumping into me?

[/QUOTE]
You can read that yourself and yes I do know that he was planning on it :D

Yeah.. I notice the exact moment I posted he did so too... I have read it and it promises to be interesting, I wonder if he will seek my help... I doubt it from what I read but you never can be too sure.

Hello good people! I am dying much less than before! I should be able to post again later today/tonight. Sorry for anything I goofed up in my absence.

Reddrection said:
Hello good people! I am dying much less than before! I should be able to post again later today/tonight. Sorry for anything I goofed up in my absence.
Welcome back. Jump right in ( :) )

I'm going to wait for @Reddrection to make his first post (tonight most likely) before I make another large important post. I do hope you all understand that come my next post, even you northern people, will have the events of the First Civil War battle and Invasion by the Geshkhanate as public knowledge. However if you are still in IC2 from an event prior to that next post of mine, you still can't use that information. Thank you all and if you have questions PM or Tag me!

Hey Mave, should I wait for Hyperia to arrive or should I post first? I've been debating if I should or not.

@Maven

Nateorious said:
Hey Mave, should I wait for Hyperia to arrive or should I post first? I've been debating if I should or not.
@Maven
You would arrive first. By several days. However news of the invasion and battle would likely arrive with Hyperia. So I would recommend making a post about Irisviel arriving in Coras (the capital of Coraspia) which I will then take over their Duke as an NPC. You could also handle Mara's journey back to the High Marches. @Nateorious

Same with me, I will be active at Wednesday or Thursday.

I have finals, and I will be busy till then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back