• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building L'Empire des Ombres (Empire of Shadows)

Think Nordic, so a mixture of Deer, Elk, possibly some boar but that would be more on the rare side. Maridus is famous for a specific kind of Deer that tends to be rather large.

@NorbertM @Nateorious @EmperorConnor

Hey Guys!

Be sure to check out the following:

Military Figures - Overview

Ethnicities - Overview

Important NPCs - Neutral Characters

IC2 - IC2 (In-Character 2)

And a post emerges from the shadows (mine that is)

sorry y'all and more so to you, @Jabroni

I left you out of the action because of my incompetence. Please forgive me :( (

Last edited by a moderator:
Nateorious said:
Gotcha! Won't do it again!
Okie lovely. Oh and Hyperia (my main character) will be going to Coraspia shortly so she should be getting there about the same time as Isrisviel. So that should be an interesting thing.

Ohhh I sense interesting posts coming in the future... hopefully the girl doesn't die this time lol. She's more carefree and less feisty, she'll probably just crack some quips here and there and will do everything she can to not embarrass herself.

Nateorious said:
Ohhh I sense interesting posts coming in the future... hopefully the girl doesn't die this time lol. She's more carefree and less feisty, she'll probably just crack some quips here and there and will do everything she can to not embarrass herself.
Fine with me. Though it would be likely that Hyperia goes from Coraspia to the High Marches before sailing for Pythia and returning home.

It has come to my attention that some may not know exactly how to address the various kinds of ranks we have in this wonderful world of ours? :D

Emperor, Dowager Empress and Emperor-Ascendant - Your Imperial Majesty

Lord Regent - Your Highness

Prince or Princess - Your Highness

Kings/Queens, High Kings/High Queens - Your Majesty

Archdukes, Grand Dukes, Dukes (and respective Duchesses) - Your Grace

Counts, Jarls, Emirs - Your Grace

Barons, Baronesses, - Sir or Lady

You may address all stations by their Titles.

Your Worship - Religious Figures

Your Imminence - The High Divine (like the Pope for the Divine Faith)

Reverend Mother - Female Clergy above normal Clerics. (No male can get above normal Cleric so this has no male equivalent)

Military Figures - Address them by their Rank or calling them Sir or Ser (even if they are female)

Maven said:
It has come to my attention that some may not know exactly how to address the various kinds of ranks we have in this wonderful world of ours? :D
Emperor, Dowager Empress and Emperor-Ascendant - Your Imperial Majesty

Lord Regent - Your Highness

Prince or Princess - Your Highness

Kings/Queens, High Kings/High Queens - Your Majesty

Archdukes, Grand Dukes, Dukes (and respective Duchesses) - Your Grace

Counts, Jarls, Emirs - Your Grace

Barons, Baronesses, - Sir or Lady

You may address all stations by their Titles.

Your Worship - Religious Figures

Your Imminence - The High Divine (like the Pope for the Divine Faith)

Reverend Mother - Female Clergy above normal Clerics. (No male can get above normal Cleric so this has no male equivalent)

Military Figures - Address them by their Rank or calling them Sir or Ser (even if they are female)
Ahhh thank goodness we have the honorifics set up. I was one of those confused individuals :P

Nateorious said:
Ahhh thank goodness we have the honorifics set up. I was one of those confused individuals :P
Well anyone who is confused is more than welcome to PM me or post a question here! ( :) ) I'm almost always available and I have this site open at all times in a tab. :D

Also if there is information you guys want put into the Overview Tab, Maps/Gallery/ Neutral Characters tabs just let me know and I will see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back