• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building L'Empire des Ombres (Empire of Shadows)

@Nateorious @NorbertM @General Deth Glitch

Okie guys! Gonna try something I haven't seen before and I don't know how this will go. Please only LIKE this post and don't post on the OOC for a couple days so people who may be busy can see this without having it be buried!

So here we go! :D

I'm going to begin Character Interviews which I think would be great to get to know characters and such. Pretty much how they will work is it will be a collaboration post between me and the interviewee. It will be IC. So this means that a PM will be sent to the prospective person and from the moment they reply IC in the PM we will begin the interview. It will be IC ONLY. This is because I will compile all the messages Q&A into ONE Post which I will then place in the Notes tab that I have requested to be added to Empire of Shadows. So yeah!

If you have questions PM me! Ideally this would be a back and forth thing that would take at most an hour or so, so scheduling would be great, especially with the holidays coming up.

Think of this as a time to really get to know your character, and maybe some of these questions will be really intriguing for others to read. However NONE of the info shared in the interview will be able to be used in IC1 or IC2 unless it is actually already in their character history OR said in character in the RP already.

Thanks guys!

Your lovely Hostess! <3

@Nateorious -- Post in IC2 awaiting your response (:3)

@NorbertM -- Post in IC2 awaiting your response (:3)

@EmperorConnor -- Post in IC1 awaiting your response, carry it on in IC2 please. (:3)

Thanks guys!

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Fancy version of a post update there

[/QUOTE]
Aka the version I shall post when several are awaiting responses.

UPDATED 27/12/2015

@Nateorious -- Post in IC2 awaiting your response (:3)​

@NorbertM -- Post in IC2 awaiting your response (:3)

@EmperorConnor -- Post in IC1 awaiting your response, carry it on in IC2 please. (:3) ((I know you are messaging with @General Deth Glitch about it))

Thanks guys!​

Hi there, bit of a long shot but I don't suppose you're still accepting new people? If so, I would love to play a Danthivan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Janus93 said:
Hi there, bit of a long shot but I don't suppose you're still accepting new people? If so, I would love to play a Danthivan!
Just make an application and send it to me in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back