• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: The Old Ways

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rosalyn

"Sadly enough it's mostly myths, so who knows what we'll find." Rosa says with a shrug, after everyone had breakfast they should probably head off "I'll check on Elephe, she came in here looking pretty miserable." she says while standing up, putting the book back.

After figuring out which room the girl's using, which is easy since everyone else is already awake and in the main area, she knocks on the door "Elephe? I wanted to check in on you after yesterday, you doing okay?" she asks after knocking on the door. She's half expecting Elephe to leave or try to leave, all the animals were heading towards the woods, but if she was willing to walk she could go to wherever her home is.

Aruna

Aruna nods "It's fine though, there aren't many animals in Garudo Town she can interact with aside from the sand seals, but she doesn't like walking on the sand, so that's out of the option." he explains, watching Carrot lay down comfortably "And yeah, at least we know that." he mumbles. He wished he could contact his mother though, since he doesn't know his father he can't worry about him "I've already eaten my breakfast, so I'm good to go whenever."

DracoNightshade DracoNightshade Lost Echo Lost Echo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back