• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Part of his character. Personally, I think it gives him a little more depth then Skyla. He'll say one thing but mean a completely different thing or end up unintentionally doing something bad.

Without Skyla there to round out his actions, he kinda can get himself into trouble. Not that he can't handle himself though
I love how well thought out your characters are. It impresses me.

I love how well thought out your characters are. It impresses me.
Thanks! When you've been RPing as long as I have, you tend to start thinking of more complex characters. You can get a lot across with a few lines of a personality description and end up having a really good and alive character.

No character is perfect, Mika's flaw is that he's too cold and blunt like you said, and Skyla ends up balancing that aspect out. Or how Nia falls in love easily, she'll become prone to heartbreak whenever she the people she meets dont reciprocate her 'feelings' for them.

If I had to rank my characters based on how well I think they are;
1. Nia
2. Mika
3. Skyla

I love RPing as all three of them, but I think I like Nia a little more then Mika or Skyla. It's a really close ranking though.

So the tournament will be a 16-man 1v1 elimination style tournament. For all vacant participants, i will come up with randomly named temporary NPC who will serve as opponents.

Though, to draw out the chapter as along as possible, I will control ones that face Rai and Mateo (if Mateo joins) and I will have either Alpha or Shark control that face either Nia, Mika or Skyla.

To determine the match-ups, I will enter names into a randomizer then make an In character post with the match-ups. I will also attempt to make a bracket thingy but im not sure how will that'll go. So just be on the look out for all that.
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark

Rai thinks Mika only knows Electric
Mika: I'm about to pull what's called a pro gamer move.

Been listening to this ever since announcing the tournament arc lol

Been listening to this ever since announcing the tournament arc lol

This has me even more hype.

CUE THE HEADBANGS

Rocking Out Heavy Metal GIF
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE
Bird Rocking Out GIF

Jamming Dave Grohl GIF by Foo Fighters
Metal Party Hard GIF
Death Metal Band GIF by Metal Blade Records
flat eric headbang GIF by 1LIVE

The matches are set! As a little heads up, here they are;
Match #1 - Orion Suge vs. Cameron Hagemasa
Match #2 - Skyla Junia vs. Juniper Theramore
Match #3 - Victor Martinez vs. Rai Ikari
Match #4 - Izuno Haruki vs. Cyla Greene
Match #5 - Kiko Mateas vs. Mateo Cabrera
Match #6 - Icarus vs Nia White
Match #7 - Penelope Laveto vs. Tiny Tina
Match #8 - Nick Theramore vs. Mika Yunara

I had to switch Mika's match with match #8 cause if I left it as is, Mika would've never fought Rai. Since Mika's original match was match 4 and Rai's is match 3.

Nice! I like this progression.

So who do we control?
I was thinking about just 'fading to black' the unimportant ones and using a name chooser to select the winners.

As for who controls who... hmm have an idea. Give me a minute, I'll be right back.

Would you mind if I spiced things up a bit? Have a spirit take the place of one of the contestants(Probably by killing them You didn't read that) and tried causing a little bit of chaos?

Would you mind if I spiced things up a bit? Have a spirit take the place of one of the contestants(Probably by killing them You didn't read that) and tried causing a little bit of chaos?
Ngl that'd be cool but, that should happen at the end of the tourney, y'know, so we can actually get a ton of fights done first.

After much deliberation (aka using a name chooser) here's who gets control who;

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf you get;
Orion Suge, Cameron Hagemasa, Cyla Greene, Penelope Laveto

SharkBark SharkBark you get;
Juniper Theramore, Izuno Haruki, Icarus, Nick Theramore

As for your idea, I already have plans to cause a little chaos...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking
Tell you what, I have an idea that lets both of our ideas work, it's just up to you to pay attention to my posts later on...

I'll try to give a clear signal while staying within character, good?

So do you know what abilities they have or will we have to improvise?
I intentionally left their abilities anonymous to give you two as much creative freedom with their skills, personality etc.

Oh wait, I'm fucking stupid. I'm switching Match 8 and Match 4 to their original places.

If Rai and Mika won their fights, they'd face off in the second match of Round 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back