• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Me: *testing out the dynamic of Mika and Skyla* It seems to flow smoothly...

i have something planned later on for them that'll build their characters... and mayyyyyybe push them together...

hehe

Awwwww, we get Mika and Skyla being all lovey dovey. Well, maybe Skyla. Mika seems like the type of guy who wouldn't be so overly reactive. Like I could see him doing little awkward gestures once he picks up on Skyla's feelings. Though, he also seems to be quite dense in retrospect. Excited to see how that goes.

Mika definitely isn't the type to show his feelings, that's for sure. And its not like he's entirely dense, he just assumes that she does those little things out of embarrassment, Skyla hides the fact she has a crush on Mika kind of well given the fact she thinks most of her feelings to herself.

My man Mika is so oblivious.

Bro has this type of reaction

soccer GIF

Then there's Skyla frantically trying to reassure Mateo that Mika doesn't hate him xD

I know lol Mika's gonna be alone with Skyla quietly sulking in sadness cause he couldn't make another friend.

Nia be thinking: It's bout to be raining men.

Awww poor Mika couldn't befriend Mateo.

Mateo: comes over to give head pats after feeling guilty and offers him an emotional support cat
Cora: trying to get away from the guy who kills spirits as much as possible

It's because she's holding back thats causing this. It's causing her energy to go wild because she cant properly unleash her emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back