• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Archdemon said:
Hey man you guys don't wanna mess with my nation, we fight dirty and that means we kill or destroy our enemy no matter the cause even if it means killing innocents.
I am not going to expand your nation to the west more. You nation and my nation are both ~60 Million people. Thus I am going to keep us in relative size compairison. If @The Doorman and his nation have a population that I deem insufficient I will be shrinking his domain as well. @ColonelScout312 I am also going to cut yours down some as well. Populations = Land.

Also everyone send me a PM with your nation's application so I can have them all in one place.

I'm naming my island Nimh, don't bother changing it on the map. Just thought I'd put that out there.

MWQsiRG.png

Haha Too late @Deadkool

Colonel you can copy the URL of your flag and paste it on the thread cause I'm using tapatalk too.

Well, I assume only those who take residence in those places would realistically have a vote, anyway, I gtg for 1hr-ish

Only those living on the Continent can name it. That will make it easier. So @The Doorman and @Archdemon plus myself for the Eastern Name. Though input from the others would be appreciated.

How about Albion?

Deadkool said:
I use MS Paint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back