• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Large Scale Sci-Fi Strategy Idea

Archdemon said:
When I completed my Application for my kingdom I said I wanted the top half of the continent to the right and that my color would be purple.
@Archdemon

@The Doorman

Currently I have the Collodian Empire which belongs to The Doorman as purple and sitting on the top right of the eastern continent.

Yes one second.

140HbPg.png

Please let me know if correction need to be made.

@Archdemon and @Deadkool I need locations and colors after you see this map. Archdemon, the color and map location had already been claimed by @The Doorman.

@Alexandra95 and @Beowulf is that location, size and color okay?

Maven said:
Yes one second.

140HbPg.png

Please let me know if correction need to be made.

@Archdemon and @Deadkool I need locations and colors after you see this map. Archdemon, the color and map location had already been claimed by @The Doorman.

@Alexandra95 and @Beowulf is that location, size and color okay?

Okay the I'll be the color gold and I'll be placed in the middle section between Beowulfs and The doormans kingdoms. Basically I'm against both of their borders.

Full Name:

The People's Brigade for Equality

Shortened Name:

People's Brigade

Capital:

Valley

Primary Climate:

Temperate

Head of State:

Robyn Little

Head of Government:

Representative Council

Form of Government:

Jeffersonianism

Type of Economy: Capitialism

Tax Rate: 10% all

Major Imports (3):

Iron

Weapons

Timber

Major Exports (3):

Jewelry

Gold

Silver

Primary Industry:

Fishing

Government's Top Priority:

Welfare

Religion(s):

Varies Greatly

Currency:

Gold Pieces

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:33 PM, Original Post Date: Today at 1:31 PM ---

WIP

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:43 PM ---

Population: 12 Million

Military Structure: powerful land and navy, nonexistent air forces

Military Manpower one percent in peace, ten percent in war. War= 1,200,000 Peace= 360,000

History: The People's Republic is for all intensive purposes, a militia. Though they're lack of training and soldier make them vulnerable, their lack of organization or integral systems make them an interesting opponent. The Republic was formed long ago, but was abolished after they no longer held purpose. This happens somewhat often and the newest incarnation is led by a man called Robyn Little. They lack goals of strength and destruction of opponents, but fight instead for a better life. One where tyrants do not rule and families are crushed.

Flag: http://www.flagguys.com/img/h144.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadkool said:
Full Name:
The People's Brigade for Equality

Shortened Name:

People's Brigade

Capital:

Valley

Primary Climate:

Temperate

Head of State:

Robyn Little

Head of Government:

Representative Council

Form of Government:

Jeffersonianism

Type of Economy: Capitialism

Tax Rate: 10% all

Major Imports (3):

Iron

Weapons

Timber

Major Exports (3):

Jewelry

Gold

Silver

Primary Industry:

Fishing

Government's Top Priority:

Welfare

Religion(s):

Varies Greatly

Currency:

Gold Pieces

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:33 PM, Original Post Date: Today at 1:31 PM ---

WIP

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:43 PM ---

Population: 20 Million

Military Structure: powerful land and navy, nonexistent air forces

Military Manpower one percent in peace, ten percent in war. War= 2,000,000 Peace= 200,000

History: The People's Republic is for all intensive purposes, a militia. Though they're lack of training and soldier make them vulnerable, their lack of organization or integral systems make them an interesting opponent. The Republic was formed long ago, but was abolished after they no longer held purpose. This happens somewhat often and the newest incarnation is led by a man called Robyn Little. They lack goals of strength and destruction of opponents, but fight instead for a better life. One where tyrants do not rule and families are crushed.

Flag: http://www.flagguys.com/img/h144.jpg
Wonderful. Thank you for the post. Your location and color are good too. Though one question. What kind of green?

@Maven

The Dragonian Empire: @Archdemon

Minor Nations:

The Republic of Nordheim: @Alexandra95

The Seventh Circle Syndicate: @Coin ((Client State of the Vallar Imperium))

Tribal Coalition: @Beowulf

The People's Brigade for Equality: @Deadkool (I would recommend scaling back your population to the area of 10-12Million given your status as a minor nation.)

So we just waiting for the map to be finished? Also when Mavens done what're we doing next?

I feel conflicted about being next to a military focused government. But then again, guerilla warfare is rather hard to fight, even by todays standards.

Maven Can you expand my Empire a little to the left close to the middle of Doormans kingdom?

Wait, your nation is also a military nation? In that case, good question. Archdemon I've rped with before, but not much. And either way, guerilla warfare.

Haha, god, mine's gonna be the black sheep of the nation family once I finish this shiz.

BLABBLE.

Hey man you guys don't wanna mess with my nation, we fight dirty and that means we kill or destroy our enemy no matter the cause even if it means killing innocents.

We just want to get along. Though if you make my people angry we'll stab you in the eyes repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back