• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I can tell you on my part, In the virtual world, most have died already, all I know is that me and Willow (@OceanBunny ) are alive and we are going into some form of death match so yeah... fun xD

There was a Virtual reality gym game thing in which we participated in for some reason (idk :3) but once you die in it you return to real world (school) so yeah

There are six people that I k ow of still in the game. 20 students.. So 14 npcs.. Me, Hak, Krekire, Kyzaba, Corvus and Pandora

Yep but his mind is connect to the virtual world somewhat, he wont see you, you'll just see images of him here and there

@animefan374 Normally I'm not very picky when it comes to rules but ... my OCD really cannot accept that OC QAQ Please rewrite everything using the correct template. Also, When you post in the RP, please try to use proper grammar and capitalization, etc. This is still a Simple type of RP. I accept one sentence posts but not ... mix matched fragmented posts that are illegible.

@GingerBread As for the blue fire inside you ... idk 8D Talk it over with @metalcity ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back