• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Nenma Takashi You can try jumping back in with the sudden death match since you are now given a specific location and it doesn't matter where you were previously owo

@OceanBunny Still check frequently whenever you can just in case 8D Cause falling behind is a pretty bad thing to deal with since you need to read a bunch of stuff and it just gives you a headache @.@

@PhoenixFire13 Thanks for that. I hope Jay can be useful.

Btw, the only way I know about helping fainted people is I worked under a trainer in my freshman year, he helped a fainted athlete. Salt water/sports drinks, steadying bloodflow, and checking on the patient is the best way to help when fainting occurs by exhaustion. Since Jay's character sheet said he learned a bit about medicine, I just added some prior knowledge to him. Is that ok?

Sorry guys I disappeared because of AP Physics C and me trying (and failing) to revert my GS5 from Android 5.0 back to Android 4.4.4.

@OceanBunny That Physics C struggle is too real. Look at this...

NSj4mTf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread @metalcity @Lotusy Anyone wanna do anything with my flames? 8D

@OceanBunny Nothing much other than the usual really, you get to accept OCs and if I'm offline or busy, supply answers to questions and summaries when asked. And the most important task, make sure everyone in the RP treats each other nicely owo Not necessarily in the RP but as RPers.

@metalcity Better vampire story than Twilight. It'll be good to have Nyx find at least one friend, with all the enmies he's making. And what's more ironic friend than the healer at school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back