• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm heading to bed too, I have morning swim practice tomorrow. Tomorrow's gonna be epic, hopefully I get to see what happens. Unless, of course, school things mess me up.

Well actually @PhoenixFire13 Enki is human, when Jim (best demon name) was killed and Enki engulfed his anger and it was placed in his subconscious so he really isn't that demonic.

Also I wasn't going to make him come out yet, but due to being attacked a lot, I wanted the will power on the flame to help him. Then thorght, wouldn't this kinda trigger the devil, so I did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I plan on making Enki get stronger when Jim takes over his body because it kinda goes into his memory, like the blue flame

Also with burning the tree, i was planing to make it hit a building a setting a section of the school on fire, but I went for tree

It sounds good on paper, but as Enki can't control his flames he would have destroyed one building and killed a bunch of people, and get expelled

I'm thinking about leaving the roleplay, I'm so far behind to where it might be impossible for me to join back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back