• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lotusy said:
Lol, that'd be great.
What about a time skip ten years ahead, where the mortals have hit adolescence by the immortals are still teens, making the ships hella awkward?
xD jackal actually stops aging in his 20s due to xren's soul having fused into him as time passes jackal is becoming a demon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention if there's a huge time skip Pluto might be pregnant yet again by then knowing jackal. Poor Pluto :P

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto will look fabulous no matter what age he is!

[/QUOTE]
is he immortal?? i'm curious...sheesh their gonna have tons of kids xD

mewbot5408 said:
is he immortal?? i'm curious...sheesh their gonna have tons of kids xD
Yeah, I think all gorgons are immoral, Medusa was just that one bitch that fucked up.

I think Pluto would do something about not having anymore kids. Which would not be good for Jackal.

Lotusy said:
You have Hellgie :D
That ships eh now. It has a special place but I realized how terrible of a relationship that would be (though deep down I still want it to happen). Shellie is my new one. And mera. I like Mera a lot. But I have none here :(

(In my perfect world, Helga wouldn't abuse Ellie or anything, and would actually be nice to her and only her. But that's never going to happen. Shane would actually be nice.)

Kayzo said:
That ships eh now. It has a special place but I realized how terrible of a relationship that would be (though deep down I still want it to happen). Shellie is my new one. And mera. I like Mera a lot. But I have none here :(
I could totally see Shellie working now, especially once Shane does the huge prison break.

Mera, not so much, because Brennan's there as well :/ . It's kinda sad.

Lotusy said:
I could totally see Shellie working now, especially once Shane does the huge prison break.
Mera, not so much, because Brennan's there as well :/ . It's kinda sad.
Mera's give or take. If she falls for Millie then great! If she goes for Brennan then she'll still be her friend, except she'd have to lay off the touching.

Kayzo said:
Mera's give or take. If she falls for Millie then great! If she goes for Brennan then she'll still be her friend, except she'd have to lay off the touching.
I was thinking of ships, and I just realized Jin and Chester would be Jester. I mean, that's a sick ship name.

(Or Chin, too :P )

Lotusy said:
I was thinking of ships, and I just realized Jin and Chester would be Jester. I mean, that's a sick ship name.
Chester and Millie were going to be a thing, but he kinda disappointed her.

Lotusy said:
Wtf are you talking about Im so confused ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back