• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Condoms are for the weak!!
No jk. None of us are fixed. Poor Pluto indeed. He will always be takeing care of kids.

[/QUOTE]
yeah...not saying jackal is a bad parent though. well jackal needs to get nudered by a certain time....pluto should make a drug or something to keep that from happening.

Kayzo said:
Tbh I want to get kinda want to be active in this again but I've missed 7000 posts so I probably won't.
Well you can jump in where we are currently. We barely have any of the guys from the old times, and besides, the owner left and named me as co-owner, so it would work to just start anew.

Burkschase said:
Name: Alec

School year:

Freshman

Species: Human

Power(s):

He has the gift of Innocence, and is a stealth Expert.

Sexuality:

Bi

Appearance:

images

Personality:

He is a loner, doesn't like all company and is a psycho. He would kill anything if asked for a price. Alec has the lowest sex drive of anyone in the school. He loves the taste of blood, but he is not a vampire. Most of all, He is very "Innocent" by his gift. He is also a coward.

Backstory:His parents died when he was 7. Devastated, he went mad and tried to commit suicide. The police were searching houses for a criminal and found him about to get off the chair and hang. He was taken in by the orphanage. Alec loved his hair covering his face, because he was very hated for stealing a bank safe. He left his home to find a new city, which is here.
First thing. Have you read the rules? you need the secret word in your post.

Second thing. Could you expand on this 'Innocence'? Because he doesn't sound very innocent to me. I mean he said he would kill people for a price. And that he stole a bank safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Second thing. Could you expand on this 'Innocence'? Because he doesn't sound very innocent to me. I mean he said he would kill people for a price. And that he stole a bank safe.
Holy shit, someone applied and I didn't notice? My bad!

GingerBread said:
2 He seems innocent at the looks, but hides a bloodthirsty self. 1 How does one put white text?

Burkschase said:
2 He seems innocent at the looks, but hides a bloodthirsty self. 1 How does one put white text?
Click the little circle on the toolbar that's half white, half black, and it presents a huge amount of colors.

Burkschase said:
Sorry. What is his power then? Because the stealth isn't really a power. And the 'gift of innocence' Isn't a power either by the sounds of it.

Name: Alec

School year:

Freshman

Species: Human

Power(s):

He has the gift of Innocence, and is a stealth Expert. He can also turn invisible when he is in panic.

Sexuality:

Bi

Appearance:

images
this is hidden text lol, better?

Personality:

He is a loner, doesn't like all company and is a psycho. He would kill anything if asked for a price. Alec has the lowest sex drive of anyone in the school. He loves the taste of blood, but he is not a vampire. Most of all, He is very "Innocent" by his gift. He is also a coward.

Backstory:His parents died when he was 7. Devastated, he went mad and tried to commit suicide. The police were searching houses for a criminal and found him about to get off the chair and hang. He was taken in by the orphanage. Alec loved his hair covering his face, because he was very hated for stealing a bank safe. He left his home to find a new city, which is here.

GingerBread said:
Sorry. What is his power then? Because the stealth isn't really a power. And the 'gift of innocence' Isn't a power either by the sounds of it.
Stealth works for me. To be honest, it's good to see a new face.

Welcome aboard, @Burkschase!

What are some of your powers? I want to know what people are using so I don't make mine over the top.

Kayzo said:
What are some of your powers? I want to know what people are using so I don't make mine over the top.
Jay has healing powers. Originally, he had only one, all-powerful heal per day, but after losing two liters of his blood for a potion, he gained an any-time use heal and energy bolts.

If the other's don't pipe up, I can list their powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Burkschase said:
Heck yea!
Hey, Burk. Check out the "Neutral Characters" Tab, where I made the "Open List". If anyone shows up needing a partner, I have you added to the waiting roster. :D

Kayzo said:
Nyx controls all Blood. All of it. Though it's not as overpowered as it sounds. well I lie, it is. But it's not. Cause Nyx hardly ever uses it and when he does he just makes himself faster/stronger or something like that. Actually come to think of it Nyx hasn't used his powers in forever. Huh

@Lotusy I usually use epic music compilations to write stuff.

[media]
[/media]
But it depends on the scene; sometimes I'll write in dead silence.

Oh, and @metalcity shall we end our duel? It's been dragging on for a while.

Is absorbing things and turning your arm into a weapon too OP? Obviously I wouldn't make a mini nuke launcher, but I'd transform into swords and stuff.

Kayzo said:
Is absorbing things and turning your arm into a weapon too OP? Obviously I wouldn't make a mini nuke launcher, but I'd transform into swords and stuff.
Depends how you mean. Like would the material of the weapon depend on what you absorb? Or would it be flesh?

Also you could just limit it to non complex weapons. So no guns and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back