• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
Depends how you mean. Like would the material of the weapon depend on what you absorb? Or would it be flesh?
Also you could just limit it to non complex weapons. So no guns and stuff
Obviously no guns, just never weapons. And she'd only be able to absorb inanimat objects that can be pick up. No absorbing walls or anything.

Kayzo said:
Obviously no guns, just never weapons. And she'd only be able to absorb inanimat objects that can be pick up. No absorbing walls or anything.
Sure, sounds reasonable enough. Good thing you avoided guns, thats one of the things I try and keep out of Lakoria.

(Darius is an exception, since he came before me and I can't really pull rank, but...)

Kayzo said:
That sounds fine to me. Though I'd suggest having it have more applications than just fighting. You don't have to, I'd just recommend it. Unless you're going with a mythical thing. Vampire, zombies and the like :)

GingerBread said:
That sounds fine to me. Though I'd suggest having it have more applications than just fighting. You don't have to, I'd just recommend it. Unless you're going with a mythical thing. Vampire, zombies and the like :)
Yeah, I was planning on having it be used for lots of things. She can transform her arm into anything really, but within reason so no guns, explosives, Skelton keys, or other overpowered weapons and items. It'd really just be simple weapons, tools, things like that.

Kayzo said:
Yeah, I was planning on having it be used for lots of things. She can transform her arm into anything really, but within reason so no guns, explosives, Skelton keys, or other overpowered weapons and items. It'd really just be simple weapons, tools, things like that.
Sounds quite cool :)

LokiofSP said:
(They in the dorms B)
Columbus slowly backed away from Jay, picking up a bowl of cookie dough and popping a ball in his mouth, "Jay, whats wrong? We got up here, started making cookies, made prank calls, decided not to make cookies and just eat the dough because we're lazy, we became blood brothers, then started watching Doctor Whom! Nothing else happened!"

@Lotusy
You know I'm not sure what annoys me most about this post. The fact that Doctor Whom is wrong. I'm like 87.3145967840% sure Whom doesn't fit in that situation. And you could've had professor what xP Don't take this seriously. I find it funny when people mock doctor who xP

Also now I really want some cookie dough, and it's like 2 in the morning right now. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
You know I'm not sure what annoys me most about this post. The fact that Doctor Whom is wrong. I'm like 89% sure Whom doesn't fit in that situation. And you could've had professor what xP Don't take this seriously. I find it funny when people mock doctor who xP
Also now I really want some cookie dough, and it's like 2 in the morning right now. ;-;
Lol same. Damn Lokes giving me the cravings :P

I think I'm going to hit the hay as well Guys. Not that I need to tell you, cause Nyx isn't in an interaction.... But I like to think you guys care ;-; =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
Someone help me think of a species. Should I just be human?
I'm never good with species, so I always do human. Maybe vampire, ghoul, or construct, if the picutre is humanoid?

GingerBread said:
You know I'm not sure what annoys me most about this post. The fact that Doctor Whom is wrong. I'm like 87.3145967840% sure Whom doesn't fit in that situation. And you could've had professor what xP Don't take this seriously. I find it funny when people mock doctor who xP
I'm actually sad I didn't think of that ;-;

I was like, "What's a similar word to doctor? Eh, can't think of any. Oh well!"

LegenDarius said:
@Lotusy I usually use epic music compilations to write stuff.
[media]
[/media]
But it depends on the scene; sometimes I'll write in dead silence.

Oh, and @metalcity shall we end our duel? It's been dragging on for a while.

Suiside pack for lady willows victory? :D

Hey, @Ami the breadling @Kayzo

How would you guys feel about time skipping once the battle sim is over? I mean, everyone's in a good spot, and it gives @Ami the breadling a realistic in-RP time to do their things. Also, it can help @Kayzo slip in smoothly with the new day. Aye or Nay?

Lotusy said:
Lol Lokespls everyone's going to be old, dead, or not aged at all :P
The rest of the RP could be all the human's in an old folks home as they attempt to relive the glory days, while Columbus, Nyx, Pluto and MAYBE Willow are enjoying the prime of their immortality

LokiofSP said:
The rest of the RP could be all the human's in an old folks home as they attempt to relive the glory days, while Columbus, Nyx, Pluto and MAYBE Willow are enjoying the prime of their immortality
Lol, that'd be great.

What about a time skip ten years ahead, where the mortals have hit adolescence by the immortals are still teens, making the ships hella awkward?

Lotusy said:
Lol, that'd be great.
What about a time skip ten years ahead, where the mortals have hit adolescence by the immortals are still teens, making the ships hella awkward?
Or twenty years, so it's even more akward!

Just imagine Nyx in all his preversion coming onto a thirty seven year old Jay xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back