• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]just do not want to have nyx die because of me, that's all. And Ami should be able to respect all said circumstances. SHe is a breadling after all.

[/QUOTE]
But even if she is a breadling, there is still room for mistakes, as you said she would get smarter and cuter the more bread she collects, correct?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]just do not want to have nyx die because of me, thats all. And Ami should be able to respect all said circumstances. SHe is a breadling after all.

[/QUOTE]
Well, like Ginger said, there is room for error. You said Breadlings gain intelligence as they gain bread, but so far, Ami has not gotten a hold of bread. Wouldn't that mean she should be less intelligent, since she hasn't collected bread yet?

Lotusy said:
Well, like Ginger said, there is room for error. You said Breadlings gain intelligence as they gain bread, but so far, Ami has not gotten a hold of bread. Wouldn't that mean she should be less intelligent, since she hasn't collected bread yet?
Well, she has gotten bread earlier her life already, so calculations like that should easily be possible.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Well, she has gotten bread earlier her life already, so calculations like that should easily be possible.

[/QUOTE]
Then what is the point of having such a growth-based character trait, if she's already so smart?

Lotusy said:
Then what is the point of having such a growth-based character trait, if she's already so smart?
Well, she now is pretty smart like a brilliant human. The point is to even surpass that and get her the most intelligent being existing.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Well, she now is pretty smart like a brilliant human. The point is to even surpass that and get her the most intelligent being existing.

[/QUOTE]
You said she could build a working robot and a death ray. I'm pretty sure you mentioned a suit that can fly through the sun. She can make various drugs wih different effects unknown to us. I mean, if that's not superhuman, I don't know what is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
You said she could build a working robot and a death ray. I'm pretty sure you mentioned a suit that can fly through the sun. She can make various drugs wih different effects unknown to us. I mean, if that's not superhuman, I don't know what is.
You got me wrong. She has an idea of a suit. She is not able to build it due to lack of understandance for the mistakes she made. She needs more bread for that

Lotusy said:
Aw shiet. This is hella emotional fuel for Jay. He might blame the crap out of Ami.
Yeah, Nyx technically isn't dead dead, he's only slightly dead, He'll get better xP

I guess technically you could say he's in a silver induced Coma, but everything has been shut off, even like his brain. But he'll get better after a few days. Plz don't bury him xD

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I don´t care. I pout now and won´t speak to you.

[/QUOTE]
Why are you mad?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I am a girl, i do not need a reason to.
No but because Ginger made Nyx die by Ami which i said, like exactly that, i did not want.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but what did you expect to happen when you inject a vampire with silver? Like what other alternatives were there?

GingerBread said:
Yeah but what did you expect to happen when you inject a vampire with silver? Like what other alternatives were there?
I asked you before and you said it would hurt hin, but if not injected in the heart not kill him. Want me to go search the post?

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]I asked you before and you said it would hurt hin, but if not injected in the heart not kill him. Want me to go search the post?

[/QUOTE]
I've said many things in the past. And also Nyx isn't completely dead, he's just mostly dead and will be until he gets better. Also I should mention that he had not been stabbed at that point, I don't think. But he had at this point, so double the silver

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Im still mad at you.

[/QUOTE]
Okey dokey artichokey, Being mad at me won't change what happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back