• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LokiofSP said:
Sometimes when I'm REALLY tired I accidentally click the wrong rating, I then have to scramble to take it back before people think I'm a heartless monster :P
Lol me everytime.

Character: "Oh my god, my dog just died D:"

Me: Funny rating... oh shit.

Sicarius said:
Can't really do anything with the love potion thing still active and @Archdemon being gone and well... Raven kind of came back to school with no real plot... lol
I guess there was gonna be some kind of plot with Raven and Ami but Ami seems to like Emma

Also my character is not gay, thanks for asking.
xD

And... he pretty much hates everyone. So yeah! Lol
Dude don't stress about it too much. Lakoria isn't all about love. We kill demons and shit too, you know. Plus, I mean, it's Ami's decision anyways.

Lotusy said:
Dude don't stress about it too much. Lakoria isn't all about love. We kill demons and shit too, you know. Plus, I mean, it's Ami's decision anyways.
Speaking of fighting, how does everyone feel about a sort of team deathmatch for P.E last lesson? Cause I think that would be fun after all this :D

GingerBread said:
Speaking of fighting, how does everyone feel about a sort of team deathmatch for P.E last lesson? Cause I think that would be fun after all this :D
We bringin' back the sim?

Lotusy said:
We bringin' back the sim?
We could, I'll be honest I forgot about the Sim, My thoughts went back the the game of dodgeball everyone had at the start of the Rp, before you and I joined. But the sim sounds fun. But should we do another free for all? Or a team deathmatch? If we do a team one how should we pick the teams?

GingerBread said:
We could, I'll be honest I forgot about the Sim, My thoughts went back the the game of dodgeball everyone had at the start of the Rp, before you and I joined. But the sim sounds fun. But should we do another free for all? Or a team deathmatch? If we do a team one how should we pick the teams?
Tbh I think we should hold off on pairs. Pairing up poses a huge risk when the other side goes inactive, and we've already done it once anyways. I won't make an executive decision about it, but I'm really thinking about FFA. Thoughts, admins & mods?

@OceanBunny @GingerBread @LokiofSP @LegenDarius @DragonStorm @metalcity

Lotusy said:
Tbh I think we should hold off on pairs. Pairing up poses a huge risk when the other side goes inactive, and we've already done it once anyways. I won't make an executive decision about it, but I'm really thinking about FFA. Thoughts, admins & mods?
@OceanBunny @GingerBread @LokiofSP @LegenDarius @DragonStorm @metalcity
Well I was thinking that If we did do a team deathmatch we could add objectives to people to complete. But if we do a FFA, people will likely pair up like last time anyways. :/

Lotusy said:
Lol, I wasn't stressing. I was just explaining why I wasn't active haha.

I'm totally cool with the Ami x Emma thing. I was just saying without ArchDemon, I can't really post much. Hence my silence.

Sicarius said:
Lol, I wasn't stressing. I was just explaining why I wasn't active haha.
I'm totally cool with the Ami x Emma thing. I was just saying without ArchDemon, I can't really post much. Hence my silence.
Eh, maybe stress was too strong of a word. :P Well, no worries. If Raven can't find love, at least he can find someone to punch.

Lotusy said:
Eh, maybe stress was too strong of a word. :P Well, no worries. If Raven can't find love, at least he can find someone to punch.
What are you talking about? Love is a lie ;)
And he doesn't have to find anyone. Everyone needs to be punched
xD

GingerBread said:
@GingerBread I second that very highly! I want to get back in action, that way I actually have something to write and not go inactive.

@GingerBread Sorry if I don't make a post for Jay to reunite wih Nyx anytime soon. I'm keeping him open in case we ge any new people, because as you saw with the others, there wasn't anyone to welcome them. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lotusy said:
@GingerBread Sorry if I don't make a post for Jay to reunite with Nyx anytime soon. I'm keeping him open in case we get any new people, because as you saw with the others, there wasn't anyone to welcome them. :/
Yeah that's fine :) I'll probably have Nyx end up not finding Jay, but I'll make that post when Lunch time rolls around. And Nyx is also probably going to be absent for a bit anyway. I have a plan on how Nyx is going to apologise to Jay.

But if we do the team deathmatch/FFA I'll probably bot a few random students to make things more interesting in that

Lol @LokiofSP we can add "getting impaled with an umbrella" and "getting forcefully injected by drugs" to Columbus's current torture list. I'd say it's up there with the lightning :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@GingerBread[/URL]
First off, Ami would've had to take into account that he still had quite a large amount of silver inside of him from before when he got stabbed. And considering she's testing to see what happens to vampires when they have silver put inside them, it suggests she doesn't know the full effects of it. The silver from before would've also massively decreased Nyx's healing abilities so this lot of silver would do a lot more damage to him.

Second, You wanted something interesting to happen and well this was the most unexpected thing I could think of, along with another thing, which I'm not going to say anything about as I might use it in the future. Basically I flipped a coin and this is the result I got.

Thirdly, Nyx technically isn't dead ;)

GingerBread said:
First off, Ami would've had to take into account that he still had quite a large amount of silver inside of him from before when he got stabbed. And considering she's testing to see what happens to vampires when they have silver put inside them, it suggests she doesn't know the full effects of it. The silver from before would've also massively decreased Nyx's healing abilities so this lot of silver would do a lot more damage to him.
Second, You wanted something interesting to happen and well this was the most unexpected thing I could think of, along with another thing, which I'm not going to say anything about as I might use it in the future. Basically I flipped a coin and this is the result I got.

Thirdly, Nyx technically isn't dead ;)
just do not want to have nyx die because of me, thats all. And Ami should be able to respect all said circumstances. SHe is a breadling after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back