• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So should I have the school do an announcement on the 'death' of Nyx? Or should I just have his body there for people to trip over?

GingerBread said:
So should I have the school do an announcement on the 'death' of Nyx? Or should I just have his body there for people to trip over?
Well considering how the school has reacted to mass murder, they probably shouldn't announce it :P

Though you could have students see his corpse and cheer about his death

LokiofSP said:
Well considering how the school has reacted to mass murder, they probably shouldn't announce it :P
Though you could have students see his corpse and cheer about his death
Why would they be cheering D: What did Nyx ever....... Oh yeah, he went on a killing spree, Oops

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
xren can turn him or maybe eat him :P
I've got a plan for Nyx and any zombie or ghoul that tried to eat him or turn him would most likely die or go through massive ammounts of pain :P

But I do have a plan to bring Nyx back, But he is dead currently. So if anyone wants to stumble over his dead body, That's cool xP

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] what would Jackal do if Pluto drops a cucumber behind him?
a cucumber? that's a veggitiabele.... um I don't know...jackal likes da fishy

oh you should drug him up with catnip sometime XP

@mewbot5408 Have you not seen the videos where people drop cucumbers behind cats? [media]

[/media]
@Magical Squid Senpai Since Nyx is dead his stuff is now up for grabs, So if someone wanted to, Oh I don't know, Steal the cat collar off of him. He wouldn't be able to stop them Xp

GingerBread said:
I've got a plan for Nyx and any zombie or ghoul that tried to eat him or turn him would most likely die or go through massive ammounts of pain :P
But I do have a plan to bring Nyx back, But he is dead currently. So if anyone wants to stumble over his dead body, That's cool xP
welp. I guess maybe xren will investigate the stench after jackal is done with his date

GingerBread said:
@mewbot5408 Have you not seen the videos where people drop cucumbers behind cats? [media]

[/media]
@Magical Squid Senpai Since Nyx is dead his stuff is now up for grabs, So if someone wanted to, Oh I don't know, Steal the cat collar off of him. He wouldn't be able to stop them Xp
Honestly no and now I have :P

Jackal knows what a cucumber is and he wouldn't freak out, maybe prod at Pluto with it or nom on it

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Can't he be a little bit worried about it? Like just not like it.

[/QUOTE]
Well, jackal has a thing about string and fuzzy or shiny things. Laser pointers do work. Catnip makes him crazy. He loves fish and mice. Doesn't like big bodies of water but likes rain and bathing. His ears and tail are extremely sensitive places. He likes high places and always lands on his feet.

Jackal wouldn't have a issue with cucumbers simply because of being skilled with cooking and having been raised in the woods. I guess if anything he'd hate the taste of them...when he dislikes something it'll be obvious. He can be childish about it..

mewbot5408 said:
Well, jackal has a thing about string and fuzzy or shiny things. Laser pointers do work. Catnip makes him crazy. He loves fish and mice. Doesn't like big bodies of water but likes rain and bathing. His ears and tail are extremely sensitive places. He likes high places and always lands on his feet.
Jackal wouldn't have a issue with cucumbers simply because of being skilled with cooking and having been raised in the woods. I guess if anything he'd hate the taste of them...when he dislikes something it'll be obvious. He can be childish about it..
well time to just beat Pluto to death with a cucumber until Jackal comes to fear them xP

a.baa-Brave-cat-and-snake.jpg
4d009bb80a490dff8b0b96fe1c04ed55.jpg

snakespcat.jpg
images
7_CatSnake.jpg

PLUTO X JACKAL one of my favorites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back