• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GingerBread said:
@Kanade Yuuki Well i think @Magical Squid Senpai Said that on one side on the gorgon the blood is deadly deadly poison and the other side has blood that can bring the dead back to life.
If this is correct then both(?) sides would kill you
Oh yeah, that does happen. So Nyx would turn to stone and Yuki would be poisened or something else. I think Plutos blood is more threatening than him.

metalcity said:
@LokiofSP OMG I loved that, that works fine. Great explanation, seems like you can do more than ship everything xD jk
Wow, I'm hurt that you thought my abilities didn't extend past shipping, really, deeply, emotinaly hurt...

MetalCityxMyIdea, make it happen

Reading what everyone can do makes me kind of sad, everyone can summon badass weapons and Nyx can't.

So i've decided that Nyx will now be able to summon the most Op Weapon ever..... The wooden chair, this isn't just any chair. No no no no this is

The wooden chair

Ps i'm joking, summoning weapons is for NERDS :P

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Reading what everyone can do makes me kind of sad, everyone can summon badass weapons and Nyx can't.
So i've decided that Nyx will now be able to summon the most Op Weapon ever..... The wooden chair, this isn't just any chair. No no no no this is

The wooden chair

:P

NOOOOOOO!!! NOT THE WOODEN CHAIR!! IT CAN HURT YOU SOM MANY WAYS!!

And summoning weapons is kick ass! Vampires are for narks! :P

GingerBread said:

The wooden chair

You should have him go into the matrix and pull the bullet proof chair with the dagger on it out and he summons that xD best weapon ever

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok, I will change my post! I kind of forgot to make it known.

[/QUOTE]
No problem, just mention me when you do so I know

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Are you serious?

[/QUOTE]
100% serious, it's like captain america's shield in Chair form xD

Although it was in a hunger games type match in a simulation where everyone got different weapons, Nyx got The wooden chair

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to regret naming Columbus, Columbus now...

It's like, I thought it was clever at the time but now typing it out just...Annoys me for some reason...

Like, when I made the character I was like:

'Oh he's a zombie, so I'll name him after the main character of my favorite zombie movie!'

But now I just REALLY despise it...I have no idea why

Users who are viewing this thread

Back