• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Oh, come on, I just decided against a dying Maria and against maria killing anyone.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see your problem here ;) But it can be a fun little battle and Enki and Maria realise how good they are at fighting together. It will be so romantic as they slice open Pluto together like a couple xD

metalcity said:
I don't see your problem here ;) But it can be a fun little battle and Enki and Maria realise how good they are at fighting together. It will be so romantic as they slice open Pluto together like a couple xD
Ah. So romantic!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ah. So romantic!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

[/QUOTE]
thats why I said it, then Enki will say how much he loves Maria and they will have a passionate kiss over the dying corpse of Pluto <3

metalcity said:
thats why I said it, then Enki will say how much he loves Maria and they will have a passionate kiss over the dying corpse of Pluto <3
Yeah that's cute and all.

But maybe Pluto can turn your ass to stone and that's the only way you two can be together! As status! Pluto will be the one laughing! Or crying once the drug trip is done.

changes the hormones to make the victim rage, however as this is the first dose on Pluto it will make him pass out after some time. i would say have 2-3 posts when he is raged before passing out, passing out time is up to you. But currently Pluto is not drugged, waiting for people to reply.

@Magical Squid Senpai

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I would love that!
Dont you remember one of the snakes sing? 'Why can't we be friends?'

We could be the best bros!

[/QUOTE]
It could work as Nyx isn't allowed to kill anyone, or Jay will pout at him :P

No but Nyx Will respect Pluto more if he proves he's not a complete and utter wimp ;P

GingerBread said:
It could work as Nyx isn't allowed to kill anyone, or Jay will pout at him :P
No but Nyx Will respect Pluto more if he proves he's not a complete and utter wimp ;P
Well then I guess Pluto will have to prove himself!

Also Jason might not want to be friends with Jay after that....incident.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Well then I guess Pluto will have to prove himself!
Also Jason might not want to be friends with Jay after that....incident.

[/QUOTE]
Well that incident can happen again if Jason does or says anything to Jay > :)

Kurasaki2025 said:
*walks down the street smelling humans*
that doesn't solve anything...the password was meant to show that people read the rules, not for you to just go and find the word.

Also, the rules you are breaking are shown here:

- All posts in the RPing tab should include name of your character, regardless of how short the post is.

- Tag the RPer(s) you are interacting with in all your posts, including in the OOC chat

your two posts didn't contain you are talking to, and did not contain the name of your character.

@Kurasaki2025

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Also, the rules you are breaking are shown here:
- All posts in the RPing tab should include name of your character, regardless of how short the post is.

- Tag the RPer(s) you are interacting with in all your posts, including in the OOC chat

your two posts didn't contain you are talking to, and did not contain the name of your character.

@Kurasaki2025
why in the world is rp on this site only so god damn confusing

Kurasaki2025 said:
why in the world is rp on this site only so god damn confusing
Complaining isn't going to solve the problem...you still broke the rules and you have not fixed the problem. Your posts are still there breaking the rules. And to add to the problem, looking at your character it says "ghoul" I'm pretty sure the undead couldn't jump across roof tops...

@Kurasaki2025

metalcity said:
Complaining isn't going to solve the problem...you still broke the rules and you have not fixed the problem. Your posts are still there breaking the rules. And to add to the problem, looking at your character it says "ghoul" I'm pretty sure the undead couldn't jump across roof tops...
@Kurasaki2025
I think he means ghoul as in a ghoul from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I think he means ghoul as in a ghoul from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.

[/QUOTE]
1) not seen it

2) still doesn't answer the stuff before it

3) thanks for enlightening me

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I think he means ghoul as in a ghoul from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.

[/QUOTE]
I don't know what that is, and as this is a School filled with vampires and the like, i would assume by ghoul he meant zombie like creature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back