• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Ready for the time skip to the next day?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I got really pathetic with what Maria said. Or at least I felt so. But everyone will again be like "No, you didn't, stupid Ami!" So I will just go to my crawlspace again.

*crawls away*

LokiofSP said:
You can drug me!
(God that sounds bad)

Just set the scene and stuff and I'll go ahead
Yay, drugging people is the best. Just remember that it makes the victim full of rage. I would say make it be like 2-4 posts of rage before passing out but it is your choice

metalcity said:
Yay, drugging people is the best. Just remember that it makes the victim full of rage. I would say make it be like 2-4 posts of rage before passing out but it is your choice
So these drugs make you halucinate for the rage to work right?

No, the man has magic to make victims hallucinate, I wrote in the event post "It is quite east to get you students enraged with you being teenagers with hormones and stuff." So that's how he forces them to rage

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Ok. What the heck did I miss?!

[/QUOTE]
If you look at page 186 in character chat I wrote the information for my event.

metalcity said:
No, the man has magic to make victims hallucinate, I wrote in the event post "It is quite east to get you students enraged with you being teenagers with hormones and stuff." So that's how he forces them to rage
I read that part, I was just hoping I could do something.

Alright, getting on the post

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]It's an event!!? I was gone for one day and all the good stuff is going on!

[/QUOTE]
Yea, do you want Pluto to be drugged and go on a rampage?

Okay, hopeI got the drugs affects right @metalcity, in the post you said it made them sleepy, so I went for precived sleepines for Columbus because he can't sleep

Well xD , no. "It is quite east to get you students enraged with you being teenagers with hormones and stuff." The drug makes the victim rage/rampage/deadly/what ever your character does when pissed. The after affect of the first dose makes the victim pass out. How ever i guess you could say that he has a high immunity system so the affect didn't work and just made him sleepy. Actually it could be good if that was the reason as he is researching the affect on people and that could be the affect for the undead....I just realised I accidental wrote 4 lines of text...yay

@LokiofSP

metalcity said:
Well xD , no. "It is quite east to get you students enraged with you being teenagers with hormones and stuff." The drug makes the victim rage/rampage/deadly/what ever your character does when pissed. The after affect of the first dose makes the victim pass out. How ever i guess you could say that he has a high immunity system so the affect didn't work and just made him sleepy. Actually it could be good if that was the reason as he is researching the affect on people and that could be the affect for the undead....I just realised I accidental wrote 4 lines of text...yay
@LokiofSP
Yeah...I'll go with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back