• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

(As per the request of Mister Veeeee, we're going back to free-talk, instead of a classroom format. I hope that's not a big inconvenience.)

Mrs. Winter's spectacles fell even farther down the bridge of her nose as a new student walked in late. A vein bulged on her forehead, but the teacher said nothing, folding her hands together as she listened closely to Warren's response. "Well, you're almost there. Not quite the case, of course." With a grunt, she pushed herself out of the old wooden desk. "You see, it's complicated. While the wealth was unevenly distributed, keep in mind that merchants and the common town-dweller also profited as well. Of course, this led to a sense of entitlement, and though the wealth increased, social status didn't necessarily follow. For example," she said, scrawling a small circle on the board. "You could be the wealthiest merchant in the town, but if you weren't nobility, well, your opinion meant nothing." The teacher rambled on and on, drawing and erasing circles before finally letting the students have some reading time.

@Mister Veeeee @jamaicanviking @DragonStorm @metalcity @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Jay sat at attention, gulping nervously every time Mrs. Winters looked like she was about to snap. And, since, well, that happened all the time, his throat was starting to hurt. Gasping for air, he finally turned back to Nyx. "So, uh, what now? Did we just sit through a Mrs. Winters class without her blowing up at us? Am I high right now?"

@GingerBread

"I've really got no idea if you're high or not. I mean you've been nicer to pluto recently so maybe he slipped you something like you keep saying he did. I'm placing my bet on the fact that you need some sort of medication" Nyx shrugged and leaned back in his chair. "And don't mention it, you'll end up jinxing it. And I'm not sure about you Jay. But I want a peaceful lesson, there was too much going on in the last one"

@Lotusy

Pluto bit his lip in thought. What if it doesn't work this time? 'The last time it worked cause I caught him by surprise. Xren seems prepared. I'm not giving him satisfaction.' Pluto narrowed his eyes at Xren before turning away, making a little 'hmph' sound. "You are not allowed to call me cutie. Only Jackal can. I will not kiss you, I can find a different way to get Jackal back."

@mewbot5408

"Well you two love birds need some privacy, and this doesn't look like our class so have fun now" Aptual winked and closed the door, giggling still "so cute, any way let's let's go Dom" Aptual grabbed Dom's wrist and dragged him to the next class room full of people. "Hello all! I'm Aptual and this here" she motioned towards Dom "is Dom, and we wish to be friends with all of you lovely people." Aptual joyfully told the students, she continued to smile and giggle, she then looked at the teacher and approached her "hello miss, I'm guessing teacher lady! What is our first assignment?" Aptual asked in a cheerful tone.

@Lotusy @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @GingerBread @Mister Veeeee @TheMoonRose

@mewbot5408[/URL]
"owch...so cold,pluto....i wonder if you ever treat shamahari like this... " xren commented with a snicker and sighed tilting his head to look at pluto as they walked to the dorms. he seemed like pluto's words didn't hurt him but he had a feeling jackal might be listening. "you know.... I'm infused in his body and he's slowly eating absorbing my soul into his,shamahari...jackal....he's becoming a demon...promise not to break his heart okay?"

Mrs. Winters glared at Aptual as the girl bounced into her classroom. "Your assignment is here," she said curtly, gesturing to the stack of papers on her desk. Without a word, the window shot open, and a gust of cold air swept up the papers, depositing one at each student's desk as it passed by. Aptual got her paper directly to the face, of course, but that didn't seem to bother Mrs. Winters. Instead, the old woman walked out of the classroom, muttering something about them having free time to work.

@jamaicanviking @metalcity @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @DragonStorm

Meanwhile, Jay was pouting at Nyx. "For the last time, I swear I'm not on drugs! Geez!" He shook his head, obviously flustered and a bit embarrassed. When the papers started blowing by, Jay held his hand out to catch one. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be doing my work like a good student-OHHOLYSHITTHAT'SCOLD!!!" With a yelp, Jay recoiled sharply from the cold current, bumping his funny bone to the edge of another desk. He swore under his breath and held his arm, nursing it bitterly. "Curses," he muttered, eyes tearing up. "I don't really like this class."

@GingerBread

While Jay was trying to warm up his half-frozen hand, one of his pigeons, Rutherford, plodded into the room, his claws clacking with every step. Noticing that a student in the back had a bag of chips, the pigeon flew up, fluttering down next to him while eyeing the chips. "Coo."

@Mister Veeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
Dalton continued snacking on chips as he read what was on the board. Then some girl came in with another person, he caught about half of what she said, but only understood it had something to do with friends. He sighed as he went for another chip stopping to see a bird on his desk. It seemed to be looking at his chips so grabbed a few chips out of his bag and offered them to the bird wondering how it got into the class.

@Lotusy @anyone who it may concern

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not mean to Jackal." Pluto pouted as he walked down the hall to his dorm. "And what do you mean? What will happen if he becomes a demon? W-will he be totally different?" He thought for a minute. Would Jackal become a completely different person. He glared back at Xren. "And what makes you think I would ever hurt Jackal?"

'Well you did kill him in that sim..'

'
You tackled him as a cat.'

'You-'

"I would never hurt him cause I really... Really like him..."

@mewbot5408

Aptual was amazed by how cool the teacher was, but when the paper flu in her face she panicked. Everything went pure white with a tint of what was behind it. She turned to were she believed Dom was "AHHHHH! EVERYTHING IS WHITE! HELP! DOM! YOU THERE! WHAT HAPPENED? WHY CAN'T I SEE ANYTHING!" Aptual cried out as she started to run around in a circle, her arms were out like a zombie.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Mister Veeeee @Lotusy @GingerBread @TheMoonRose @DragonStorm

Magical Squid Senpai] [COLOR=#cc99ff]"I'm not mean to Jackal." [/COLOR]Pluto pouted as he walked down the hall to his dorm. "[COLOR=#cc99ff]And what do you mean? What will happen if he becomes a demon? W-will he be totally different?"[/COLOR] He thought for a minute. Would Jackal become a completely different person. He glared back at Xren. [COLOR=#cc99ff]"And what makes you think I would ever hurt Jackal?" [/COLOR] '[I][COLOR=#b30000]Well you did kill him in that sim..'[/COLOR][/I] [I] '[/I][I][COLOR=#0000b3]You tackled him as a cat.'[/COLOR][/I] [I] [/I][I][COLOR=#b300b3]'You-'[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=#cc99ff]"I would never hurt him cause I really... Really like him..." [/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc99ff] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL]
The hybrid exhaled softly no longer smiling and stared at Pluto."...I'm not so sure, like and love are two different things,Pluto....I'm worried about him...Also when jackal and I fuse completely of course he'll be a bit different,we're becoming a single person....don't worry his heart won't change."

Dom really wanted to burst out laughing but held it in. He shook his head before taking the paper from her face and placing it on her hand. He smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Everything is white? Really?" He asked while joking. @metalcity

As the paper was taken, Aptual sighed in relief. She looked up at Dom with a smile, her eyes closed slightly as she lowered her head as her hair was ruffed up, then she looked back up at him with a smile. "Thanks Dom. I can see clearly now!" Aptual cheerfully told him, she reached up "Payback!" She attempted to ruff his hair up but couldn't reach, she stood on her tip toes and tried to ruff his hair up but had no luck. She pouted "Shrink some. I can't reach." She ended up poking his nose "Ha!"

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom eyebrow twitched as she poked his nose. He bended to be face to face with her before poking her forehead and pulling her ears now softly. "Really now? Is that payback?" He asked while pinching her cheeks after that. @metalcity

Dom bustep out laughing. Aptual didn't even see the teacher leave? Now that was funny that he couldn't stop laughing. "She left the classroom after giving 'you' that paper not 'me', okay?" He quoted the words you and me so that she would understand that only she was given the paper not him. He went back to standing straight but not before ruffling her hair again. @metalcity

Aptual huffed at him messing with her hair "I'll do it then, alone." Aptual walked over to a desk and sat. She looked at the paper "yep" she then started to cry out "Doommmm! I don't know this! Help!"

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom chuckles to himself before sitting beside her and looking at the paper. He inspected it before looking at her. "How can you not understand it?"he asked. @metalcity (I forgot what class it was xD )

Dom tapped his chin looking at the paper and frowing. History was one of his Forte and he ducked at it but he could figure some of them out but not all of it. "I know some of it but not all of it." @metalcity (I had to rewrite xD kinda messed up on it for not fully paying attention.)

"I know that they are two different things." He said, turning away from Xren. 'So they will be one person?would it be both their personalities together?'

'If they become one person, then maybe Jackal can act like Xren and just like killing stuff! Then you can unleash your murderous rage with your new boyfriend.'

'They can be a killing couple!'

Pluto sighed and stopped infront of his dorm room. "I need to get dressed. You can stay out here."

'But if you let Xren see your naked body then maybe it would bring Jackal back!'

'No! Only we can see him naked! If Xren saw, it could lead to pregnancy. '

'.......wtf...'

@mewbot5408

"Well maybe you should be on some drugs, not illegal mind you." Nyx smiled at Jay as he moved closer to him and wrapped an arm around him. "I don't like any class, I only go because you do. But after this we'll get you a lovely white dress and we can go hunt a unicorn. How does that sound Jay, I'm sure you'll look ab-so-lutely stunning in a white dress" Nyx chuckled and moved even closer to Jay so that they were side by side. "I'll even help you get dressed in all the ladies clothing you'll have to wear" Nyx whispered into Jay's ear, with the sole purpose of making him flustered.

@Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back