• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern LA Devotee {Closed}

amxlia

barmherzigkeit

Divider_4+Line.png

organique-demo.regular.png
Divider_4+Line.png

tumblr_nygj8z8VMt1uzy4j9o1_1280.gif

The bright lights called you, the auditions for once didn't fall through; whatever your reason is, you're in LA. Los Angeles, La La Land, whatever you want to call it.

You, a starving artist trying to make your way in the media capitol of the world (or at least the state of California), have found your way to Area 51, the hottest new club in the city. Suiting name, if you ask anyone who's ever worked there.

[SIZE= 14px]Members of the staff and performers on the club's stage will disappear, then suddenly become the biggest star in the world for a few days, before disappearing again off of the face of the Earth, never to be seen again. No one knows where they go, no one knows how they do it, and it's your mission to find out. Gathering a group of the other staff members, you start to dig into the mystery of Area 51, and find some things you wish you never knew.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Will you make it out of this city alive? Or will you become just another LA Devotee?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]
6055f07f92155eb8040c1b39c64ade28.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]
Divider_4+Line.png
[/SIZE]

punktype.regular.png

Please comment with ideas! I will only be accepting about 6-7 members at most, though that number is subject to change depending on the interest. I want to keep the genders even, as well as the sexualities (for some added drama ; ) ) but any of the roles that are set can be either male or female.

Also, if you are interested, please tag anyone else you think might also be interested! Please and thank you!~

allema.demo.png

1. No Godmodding, yada yada, they're all humans.

2. Follow all RpN rules

3. BE NICE TO THE SMOAKI. I control your character's fate >:)

4. Fights, cursing, smoking, etc and kissing, holding hands, romance, etc are allowed IC, but please keep it pg-13. Some of us don't like smut. Some of us don't do smut.

5. Please don't ask to be a Co-GM. If I want/need a Co-GM I will ask for applications. Until then, Smoaki is solo Smoaki.

[SIZE= 14px]6. ... yeah, that's all I can think of for now but I'm kind of a ditz, so I can't promise that these rules will not change around a bit (add on, take off some)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
honesty I'm a sucker for anything with panic at the disco references 

count me in love bug < 33

HI! This looks really good! I really would like to join if that's okay!

question do we all have to be adults like above 18?

Oooh i might have some ideas as well!

Alrighty then! I will get on the thread now and let you all know when you can start joining and posting Cs applications : )

You could still apply if you want! Everyone's still working on Cs's, but you being late to the party won't affect acceptance if you want to apply lovely : )

The link to the page is just above

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back