• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kulipari: An Army of Frogs roleplay anyone? Please???

Krampus

Santa's Shadow
Has anyone read the books or even seen the tv series on Netflix? I love both and would like to see if anyone would want to rp it with me? My requirements are that you be active, post at least five sentences per rp post, respect other members, and have fun! This series is a big mix of action, adventure, fantasy, animals and bonds! A lot can happen!

It's both a book series and a tv show on Netflix about a world of bipedal frogs, spiders, scorpions and other animals that are at war with each other. The brutish scorpions and magical spiders are teaming up to conquer the frogs and eat them into extinction basically. However, special frogs that are poisonous and have powers (the Kulipari), are what stand in their way. When the Kulipari are almost all dead though, the remaining few will need all the help they can get to defeat the masses of scorpions and spiders, and the other animal species slaving away for them.

*screams*

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FLIP I'M TALKIMG ABOUT?!?!?!?!??

Any chance you'd be willing to rp it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back