KoC: Secret's Deathlord Round II: Finish them!

Who gets the girl?

• The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water (the Silver Prince)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My apologies, the gaming demographic drives me to error! :P

Fair enough though. Frankly I like both Deathlords, I only err toward the Lover because the Silver Prince has featured in one capacity or another in a lot of games here, but the Lover hasn't at all. So, she has more novelty.

Ha, originaly I was really for the even all the way votes for the purposes of people going "oh-noooooooo, not again!" and the pulling of hair to commence

but now that people have actually come up with a solution to another deadlock (the d-lords fighting over secret in comic) it takes the fun out of it, shame on you, you and your calm and rational solutions  :lol:

Although I note Jukashi doesn't seem to have said his opinions on that particular solution

I imagine, with as close as boths polls stayed, Jukashi will just pick or hopefully go with the "tug-o-war" idea (but I'm not holding my breath for that one, I think he already has a pretty clear idea of where he's heading)

AstraKiseki said:
Arthur said:
Please, everyone speaks about this user, could anyone tell me what he did?
You got my curiosity too.  Do weave a yarn, please, those who are in the know?
I don't mean to be rude but ....... No.

If you're that curious, search for his posts. EM = Exalted Midget. All you need to know is right there.

Vanman said:
AstraKiseki said:
Arthur said:
Please, everyone speaks about this user, could anyone tell me what he did?
You got my curiosity too.  Do weave a yarn, please, those who are in the know?
I don't mean to be rude but ....... No.

If you're that curious, search for his posts. EM = Exalted Midget. All you need to know is right there.
Went back through some of those posts, just for kicks...........damn I forgot what an ass he was. He was banned right after I registered, but I lurked for a few months prior. Raised a question(s) though. What ever happened to Ke'rion and memesis? I've not seen either in awhile.

Memesis last posted a few days ago. I think Ker'ion just got bored and faded away.

Simplest way to explain EM is this. EM is the only non-bot to my knowledge banned from ECR. It takes rather a lot to get banned here.

I see now. Well, that's what happen when children with a serious lack of really strong punches in the face find internet communities. Anyway, The Lover has lost. Long life for the Prince!

Working on the costume, the list of items is complete.  Now, for the altering of various clothes and of two belts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back