KoC: Secret's Deathlord Round II: Finish them!

Who gets the girl?

• The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water (the Silver Prince)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My head won't pop!  Haku's will pop either way.  If it's SP, Haku will have his head explode.  If It's Lover, I'll hunt him down and MAKE it explode.

With a nutcracker.

raidensparx said:
My head won't pop!  Haku's will pop either way.  If it's SP, Haku will have his head explode.  If It's Lover, I'll hunt him down and MAKE it explode.
With a nutcracker.
Damn...take a vallum...or thirty...kinda extreme don'cha think?

Yeah! So we get potential head popping no matter what? Thats awesome! I also would like to see the two DL option though' date=' because it would actually make 3 DLs in the strip (we already should get some FaFL action at some point)[/quote']
I vote that aforementioned head popping also be included in the comic. Nothing says quality like pandering to your fans.

:P

My head won't pop either way... See, here's the thing I'm a reasonable man. One who doesn't cheat or threaten violence to get his way. I've always been upfront on who I'd like to see win. But if it's a loss, so be it. I don't mind either way.

Of course, there are certain people who are thugs that like to call in favors and coerce people with violence to vote their way... but I think that people can see pass the cloud of lies and deception at work here.

And remember, a vote for the Lover is a vote for love. Of course, the two DLs bickering over who has Secret would also be cool. ^_^

The Silver Prince. He's more interesting and, while I'm not saying that the Lover isn't a brilliant schemer, if people really want to see Secret's underwear I'll draw it for them. Me, I want plot.

Though I would have said both if that were an option. The confusion idea sounds helluva interesting.

I, too, love the idea of the confusion. That would be a lot more interesting (and a lot more open for interesting story) than either alone would be. I'd vote for that option too, if it were there. *hasn't yet voted either way*

I think enough people have spoken in favour of the confusion thing that if Jukashi is going to do it, he'll do it regardless of one or two votes.

Perhaps we should host a debate between the Lover and the Silver Prince over which one should be Secret's Deathlord.  We'll get people to submit questions like the YouTube debate, and Flagg can be the moderator.

I'm going with Lover, but mostly because I'd like to see someone's take on her. I've seen and played a lot with the Bodhisattva already.

Also, yay for equalising the vote, Samiel!   :P

I'm not the only one hoping the SP will win.  A girl has promised to dress up as Secret for cosplay if the SP wins.  And, as she quotes, if he wins over Lover by enough votes, she'll show what kind of panties Secret was wearing...

A VOTE FOR SILVER PRINCE IS A VOTE FOR PANTIES.

Why not just have her dress as the Lover if the Silver Prince doesn't win?

I can't believe I'm encouraging him.....

and who is this girl? and why would her cosplaying as Secret be something to look for? mmmmh?   :D

perhaps she should be e-mailing flagg? or posting in the spam-bait... erm... tech help forum?

I'm here now!

And we are still in a deadlock, with my vote added to it.

And Haku, why not dressing as the Lover if she wins?  Because I can't make that costume easily, I know my boobs would be falling out of anything she has, and my mom is the one taking the pictures.

As amusing as seeing me in the lover's outfit... I think I would burn people's eyes almost as bad as Sailor Bubba or Man-Faye if I did so. ^_^

Yes, I'm of the male persuasion.

EDIT - And the lover's costume thus far seems to actually cover a fair bit of skin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back