KoC: Secret's Deathlord Round II: Finish them!

Who gets the girl?

• The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bodhisattva Anointed by Dark Water (the Silver Prince)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Astra: Wear skin-toned tights underneath the costume. Or, actually, since the Lover is kinda dead and ghost-god-like, you could wear tights of any colors, if you don't want your boobs falling out in front of your ma.

Not that I dislike boobs falling out. Just saying.

... are people creating spoof-accounts just to keep balance of power in this poll? Or what the fuck is going one around here??

Actually, I think it's the influx of readers who have joined the forum soley due to Jukashi's comic.

Be that as may, the point of discussion here is the never ending deadlock. Seriously things have never been more than two votes apart since this thing started.

Actually, here is an idea, after reading some more of the thread.

I will do Secret, if the SP gets involved at all.  That includes if it is decided that no one really knows who was her DL, and it is a run-on joke.  Maybe the tug-of-war was one reason why she ran away in the first place.

Why?  Because I really, really like the confusion idea too.  And god, this is gone past funny, and sort of sad.

Maybe the reason Secret is trying to redeem herself is because no Deathlord tried to take her when they realized how long her new dead name was. o_o

Is she redemptionist?
koc0007.png

I'm willing to bet no.

from the first KoC: Secret's Deathlord round, first page:

Jukashi said:
Just noticed that I appear to have accidentally kept this a mystery; Secret is a rogue Abyssal. Sorry for that confusion. >.<
I'm going with: she is...

*wavies*  Howdy.  Put my vote in ; while the Lover is nifty, I can't say no to the awesome that is the Silver Prince.

*crosses fingers*  Here's hoping!

Nuuuu!!!!!!!!

*weeps at the votes for the silver prince!*

Svad and Quicky... why... why must you vote against the Lover. ;_;

Althou.. it'd be pure win if it was -both- DL who're confused as to who has Secret...

Jack said:
Be that as may, the point of discussion here is the never ending deadlock. Seriously things have never been more than two votes apart since this thing started.
.... true. But note that, since the *very* early life of the thread, it's always been the Silver Prince who was on top.

HAHAHA !

Lover rulez, be thankful you worshippers of the darkest Mistress !

Who's on top now ? ^^

Score.. Lover for the win!

Not that I don't like the Bodhisattva and all, of course. Anyways, the Lover is perhaps more appropriate for a game that seems to be set in the Scavenger Lands.

It may just be me, but there have come a lot of new users during the last few days (where this voting have become much more intence), users that have no avatar or other personal marks....

I don't know...  I sort of got forced into it by Raiden, though I'd like the SP.

Why can't we just do the damn Tug of War?  That way both can appear, we can have everyone happy, and this stupid thing gets over.

And I can still dress as Secret for Halloween.

Much as I love the Lover, you should have voted for yourself sir! Shame on this "Raiden".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back