• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's Orders

HimeragiSeiker said:
start quoting me or at least tagging me so i can find your replies easier...)))
...⊹Himeragi thought about it before turning to open the door and walking in leaving the door open⊹...

''come in''
Callie followed and hoped Callum would come soon.

Callum wandered through the woods as the sun set and it became dark out.

ClickyVikki said:
Callie followed and hoped Callum would come soon.
Callum wandered through the woods as the sun set and it became dark out.
''you hungry?''

...⊹She said as she put on an apron and started to cook⊹...

@HimeragiSeiker

Callie nodded. "Thanks a ton." She kept looking out the nearest window, hoping to see her brother randomly appear.

Callum put his hand on a tree and used his plant magic to speak to it. He asked if his sister was anywhere in the woods. The tree moved a single branch and pointed east. He thanked the tree by summoning some water and watering it a little. He smiled as he made his way east.

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callie nodded. "Thanks a ton." She kept looking out the nearest window, hoping to see her brother randomly appear.

Callum put his hand on a tree and used his plant magic to speak to it. He asked if his sister was anywhere in the woods. The tree moved a single branch and pointed east. He thanked the tree by summoning some water and watering it a little. He smiled as he made his way east.
...?Himeragi continued to cook before she presented her with a simple dish?...

220px-Muroran_Yakitori.jpg

''its just barbecued chicken. it looks simple, but it tastes really good''

@HimeragiSeiker

Callie thanked her for making it and quickly ate it since she was so hungry. It almost tasted as good as the feasts at the castle. She looked outside and was still hoping that Callum would be able to find her.

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callie thanked her for making it and quickly ate it since she was so hungry. It almost tasted as good as the feasts at the castle. She looked outside and was still hoping that Callum would be able to find her.
''shall i...hang a lantern just outside the door?''

Brynjolf Carter

It was at this point, he started to question his sanity. Well, one such as him couldn't be picky with what happened. It seemed that drinks would be on him. "Of course the local tavern. Anywhere else and I'd start to question it." Brynjolf blew a few strands of loose hair from his features, before turning in the direction of the establishment she'd proposed. "I think I could be going quite mad. Then again, what lies in madness lies within sanity. Perhaps Im sane?" The healer laughed. He folded his hands behind his back, glancing back at her every so often. "I think the time for introduction has passed, so I'll be a gent. Names Brynjolf. Pleasure to meet you, or find your hands in my pockets"

@budgieboo

Last edited by a moderator:
@HimeragiSeal

Callie nodded. "That would make it easier for Cal to find me, so yeah."

Callum kept heading east and could see an distant little bit of light in the black of night.

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeal
Callie nodded. "That would make it easier for Cal to find me, so yeah."

Callum kept heading east and could see an distant little bit of light in the black of night.
''sure. i use a special kind of fire. not the every day fire''

...⊹She said before she got a lantern which seemed to have 2 candles in it. She soon starts to hum before one of the candles were lit in a light blue, and the other crimson red⊹...

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callie stared at the flames in a little surprise.

Callum saw new light appear by the distant light. He continued making his way towards it.
...?She soon took the lantern and hung it just next to the door which suddenly made the area of the forest light up. Music seemed to have started to seep into the silence of the night?...

[media]

[/media]

XxLuluxX said:

Brynjolf Carter

It was at this point, he started to question his sanity. Well, one such as him couldn't be picky with what happened. It seemed that drinks would be on him. "Of course the local tavern. Anywhere else and I'd start to question it." Brynjolf blew a few strands of loose hair from his features, before turning in the direction of the establishment she'd proposed. "I think I could be going quite mad. Then again, what lies in madness lies within sanity. Perhaps Im sane?" The healer laughed. He folded his hands behind his back, glancing back at her every so often. "I think the time for introduction has passed, so I'll be a gent. Names Brynjolf. Pleasure to meet you, or find your hands in my pockets"

@budgieboo
She let out a large exhale of breath, almost like a rough sigh. "Damn right you're going mad, inviting me like this, honestly! If I were you, I'd kick my own ass..." She crossed her arms together as she talked. "What an odd name..." she murmured, having never really heard any like it before in her life time. "Hey, where are you even from?" Helena asked, walking over to the direction to the tavern along with Brynjolf, "Well, if your name is Brynjolf, then my name is Helena, I guess."

Brynjolf Carter

"I come from the northern regions. Cold mountains, steep valleys, that kind of scenery." Bryn replied. "My accent has quite disappeared. It used to be of a nordic lilt I suppose you'd call it. My father would be ashamed" He smirked, keeping his leisurely pace. "Helena. It translates to; bright, shining light if im correct. Quite the name for a pickpocket" The healers green hued eyes were alight with a playful spark. Upon approaching the tavern, he opened the door. Remaining to keep it open for the lowlife.

@budgieboo

@HimeragiSeiker

Callum saw the light begin to get brighter and brighter as he neared its source. He had a strong feeling that that's where his sister was. He was running straight at it now, a cottage coming into sight. He hurried to the cottage and knocked gently on the door.

Callie ran to the door and flung it open, hugging her brother tightly around the waist since she couldn't reach any higher. "Cal, I thought they got you... I didn't know what to do..."

Callum tightly hugged her back. "Well you had the brains to change your appearance and hide in the forest, that's pretty smart Sis. And they did get me, they just aren't that bright, and long story short- here I am." He smiled brightly at her, amazed at how well she did on her own and glad she was safe. For the first time he noticed some girl, most likely the cottage's owner, who looked about his age, maybe just a little older.

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callum saw the light begin to get brighter and brighter as he neared its source. He had a strong feeling that that's where his sister was. He was running straight at it now, a cottage coming into sight. He hurried to the cottage and knocked gently on the door.

Callie ran to the door and flung it open, hugging her brother tightly around the waist since she couldn't reach any higher. "Cal, I thought they got you... I didn't know what to do..."

Callum tightly hugged her back. "Well you had the brains to change your appearance and hide in the forest, that's pretty smart Sis. And they did get me, they just aren't that bright, and long story short- here I am." He smiled brightly at her, amazed at how well she did on her own and glad she was safe. For the first time he noticed some girl, most likely the cottage's owner, who looked about his age, maybe just a little older.
''would you like to come in for something to eat too?''

...⊹Himeragi said with a friendly smile as she stood next to the door way⊹...

@HimeragiSeiker

Callum nodded. "That would be really nice of you. Have you been taking care of my sister?" He wanted to thank the girl. "Because if you have been, thanks a ton." He smiled back at her. Callie nodded too. "She has been taking care of me, she's really nice." Callum grinned. "Well thanks."

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callum nodded. "That would be really nice of you. Have you been taking care of my sister?" He wanted to thank the girl. "Because if you have been, thanks a ton." He smiled back at her. Callie nodded too. "She has been taking care of me, she's really nice." Callum grinned. "Well thanks."
''well...this door is open for you if...you have no where to stay. and its safe here''

...⊹Himeragi said as a pack of wolves tried to get her but she turned to them quickly and shouted which made the forest echo and the pack of wolves just whimpered and ran away⊹...

''well....its only safe when you hear a few shouts from me....''

@HimeragiSeiker

Callum looked at the girl in slight surprise. "Thanks, I'm going to take a wild guess that you're also Magic Folk." He smiled at her as he stepped in, his hand on his little sister's shoulder. Callie looked up at the older girl too. "So that's why you didn't tell on me to the guards, even though you knew who I was..." She let a goofy grin enter her expression as she looked back at her brother. "Told you she's nice."

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callum looked at the girl in slight surprise. "Thanks, I'm going to take a wild guess that you're also Magic Folk." He smiled at her as he stepped in, his hand on his little sister's shoulder. Callie looked up at the older girl too. "So that's why you didn't tell on me to the guards, even though you knew who I was..." She let a goofy grin enter her expression as she looked back at her brother. "Told you she's nice."
''the prince and the princess are magic folk too? huh...thats...surprising''

...⊹Himeragi said slightly surprised⊹...

''and normally i dont live around the kingdom cuz i plan not being part of it. just me and the forest''

@HimeragiSeiker

Callum nodded. "We've had to hide since forever. I always figured a day like this would come- even before father's new laws about Magic Folk. I knew people would be afraid and curious and that it would lead to the endangering of the Magic Folk, so I made sure neither Sis nor I showed anyone. We kept it as our little secret." He ruffled Callie's hair. "I had to at least make sure she was safe. Father knows no bounds if he's obsessed with things, it wasn't hard to figure that he wouldn't stop for his children. So we've only showed each other our magic. I don't know how we were figured out though." He paused and let out a laugh. "The guards should've known that I would use the secret passages to escape. But they underestimated me and guess what? Here I am." He grinned at his little sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callum nodded. "We've had to hide since forever. I always figured a day like this would come- even before father's new laws about Magic Folk. I knew people would be afraid and curious and that it would lead to the endangering of the Magic Folk, so I made sure neither Sis nor I showed anyone. We kept it as our little secret." He ruffled Callie's hair. "I had to at least make sure she was safe. Father knows no bounds if he's obsessed with things, it wasn't hard to figure that he wouldn't stop for his children. So we've only showed each other our magic. I don't know how we were figured out though." He paused and let out a laugh. "The guards should've known that I would use the secret passages to escape. But they underestimated me and guess what? Here I am." He grinned at his little sister.
''ah...i was like that one day. now im only a Peddler with no certain home...this cottage is just somewhere i come back to every once in awhile. im usually travelling obviously..''

XxLuluxX said:

Brynjolf Carter

"I come from the northern regions. Cold mountains, steep valleys, that kind of scenery." Bryn replied. "My accent has quite disappeared. It used to be of a nordic lilt I suppose you'd call it. My father would be ashamed" He smirked, keeping his leisurely pace. "Helena. It translates to; bright, shining light if im correct. Quite the name for a pickpocket" The healers green hued eyes were alight with a playful spark. Upon approaching the tavern, he opened the door. Remaining to keep it open for the lowlife.

@budgieboo
Helena snorted when he said the meaning of her name. Ironic, is it not? Well, it wasn't like her mother, or whoever named her, could predict she would be such a bastard. "And you're quite the charmer," Helena grumbled half-sarcastically, as she stepped in through the door, facing forward while glancing over towards him. She stepped out of the way of the door, and stood by the side, crossing her arms, "What is it even like, living in such a cold area? Would you get sick often?"

Brynjolf Carter

"Why thankyou indeed. Charming is a compliment" He grinned, closing the door behind them both after they'd entered the tavern. "Living up in the northern passes, grants you an affinity against the cold. You get used to it. Become resilient. I personally never got ill much, neither did many of my family or village. I would say its... Amazing. Homely. The air is bitter and clear. The cold wakes you up like a ton of bricks. The most alive you'll feel. Whilst here in the south, its a slow day. Sleepy. But the north? Its vibrant, awake. Nothing like it is down here. Perhaps someday you will go yourself, and see what Im talking about."

@budgieboo

@HimeragiSeiker

Callum entered the cottage with his sister in front, closing the door behind them. "I wish I could travel often, but we were never really allowed to leave the castle much." Callie nodded in agreement.

ClickyVikki said:
@HimeragiSeiker
Callum entered the cottage with his sister in front, closing the door behind them. "I wish I could travel often, but we were never really allowed to leave the castle much." Callie nodded in agreement.
''well...its not really as good to travel often. i mean theres bandits, packs of wolves...and that i'd want to find a very suitable place to rest after travel so...its not a lot of fun''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back