• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's Orders

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
AndroidEighteen said:
Callum nodded. He knew he just needed to get far away from his kingdom and his Father, maybe even into another kingdom. He almost fell when the wagon started with a surprising jolt. He stabled himself and shut his eyes since he figured it'd be a long ride.
''i used to live there, until they saw i killed 10 bandits right in front of the royal family...hopefully they'll accept me back in''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i used to live there, until they saw i killed 10 bandits right in front of the royal family...hopefully they'll accept me back in''
"Why was the royal family there?" Ahas wondered... "Ooh! Lemme guess, did you work for them? Were the bandits after the royal family's fortune? OOOH! Were you their bodyguard?!" He bombarded her with many questions, curious for the answer.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
Callum thought back to some of his lessons back at the castle. "There are 7 kingdoms: Frey, Pinij, Namek, Urith, Kilkreath, and two others I can't remember... Plus there's the places in between each kingdom." He looked over at Ahas. "You mentioned something about desert earlier right? So I'm guessing you lived in the desert in between Frey and Namek.." Callum randomly stated, more talking to himself than anyone else. He scratched his head with his free hand, trying to remember the other two kingdoms.

AndroidEighteen said:
Callum thought back to some of his lessons back at the castle. "There are 7 kingdoms: Frey, Pinij, Namek, Urith, Kilkreath, and two others I can't remember... Plus there's the places in between each kingdom." He looked over at Ahas. "You mentioned something about desert earlier right? So I'm guessing you lived in the desert in between Frey and Namek.." Callum randomly stated, more talking to himself than anyone else. He scratched his head with his free hand, trying to remember the other two kingdoms.
[QUOTE="The Ghostiest]"Why was the royal family there?" Ahas wondered... "Ooh! Lemme guess, did you work for them? Were the bandits after the royal family's fortune? OOOH! Were you their bodyguard?!" He bombarded her with many questions, curious for the answer.

[/QUOTE]
''i was just taken in by them. when i was only a kid, i was alone. and couldnt work cuz...no one would really want to let a kid help. so i began singing in the streets like a street performer and got money that way. of course, i was using my Intoner abilities which was to sing perfect songs. one of the royal family members noticed this, the princess mostly and took me in and treated me as if i were her...younger sister. oh and the kingdom we're going to, is on another continent. very far away than your father Callum. and dont worry, i know a crew''

AndroidEighteen said:
"Ive never actually been outside of the desert before, aside from now. Although i know my tribe called themselves the Shurimans though..." Ahas trailed away before he had remembered another question he had. "Himeragi, will we be taking a boat to get to this continent?"

He sighed in both relief and nervousness. At the same time that he was glad to be far away from danger, he was also leaving behind the only life he knew across seas. He, like almost any normal human being- though technically he wasn't normal...- was scared of the unknown. He wished he could stick to be a little kid again where everything was simplistic and happy as long as he didn't use his powers with people around.

(Gtg to bed, night!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Ghostiest]"Ive never actually been outside of the desert before, aside from now. Although i know my tribe called themselves the Shurimans though..." Ahas trailed away before he had remembered another question he had. "Himeragi, will we be taking a boat to get to this continent?"

[/QUOTE]
AndroidEighteen said:
He sighed in both relief and nervousness. At the same time that he was glad to be far away from danger, he was also leaving behind the only life he knew across seas. He, like almost any normal human being- though technically he wasn't normal...- was scared of the unknown. He wished he could stick to be a little kid again where everything was simplistic and happy as long as he didn't use his powers with people around.
(Gtg to bed, night!)
''duh. how else will we get to the other continent? flying?'' (kk, pause here)

After resting, Bishop continued on his journey. He was traveling to his parents farm, if it was still standing. It was located in a small village on another continent. The journey will be long and hard, especially since he was on foot.

(I'll stop here too.)

Eagershadow3 said:
After resting, Bishop continued on his journey. He was traveling to his parents farm, if it was still standing. It was located in a small village on another continent. The journey will be long and hard, especially since he was on foot.
(I'll stop here too.)
(ah great xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back