Kingdom of the Deathless Heroes [Inactive]

"I think your the one that cheated for riding its back, from where on a dragon cant reach its neck. Therefore you are indeed the cheater here. Good Dragon!" Kazuto yells up to the sky.

Kazuto apologizes. "I'm sorry just angry as I'm waiting for this guy." Points at the man with the long black hair and the giant scythe.

"Oh...ok" Sheathes sword. "Well I'm looking for" ... reads paper with information on the guy he needs to meet"yeah anyways what are you all doin here?"

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Knightwolf goes back to the servant and started to study again 
"oh yeah if you need help finding the dragon just call for me I can probably sniff him out"

((Internet problems >.<))

Walking into the tavern, he was buffeted by an onslaught of heat and sound, a stark difference from the outside chill. The bar was doing a roaring trade and Ardon just managed to snag himself an available barstool. The menu board sported the names of many alcoholic beverages. However, one that he'd never tried before caught his eye.

"Is it any good?" he asked the bartender, enquiring about the brew.

Ardon looked at the newcomer who'd just sat next to him. With all the heavy armour the guy was wearing, Ardon couldn't help but feel somewhat intimidated. Not that he'd ever admit it, of course.

"Sure is," he replied.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back