Kingdom of the Deathless Heroes [Inactive]

Mortakai turned to the assassin and hollered, "Hey! didn't you have some questions to ask? As like my name, and if I'm the reincarnation of death?"

"Ye-yes. I'm fine. That thing bit me though," she said gesturing to the frozen boar. Taking the stranger's hand, she got up. Hearing the other guy yell at someone, she turned to see someone with short black hair walking away. Did he hear me scream, too?, she thought.

Kazuto continues walking, ignoring the stares from two of the three people. "Yeah, meet me at the giant black mansion across the city tomorrow. We'll talk there." Kazuto waves as he continues walking.

Mortakai looked at Knightwolf and walked up to him. "Thanks, man. You made it easy to freeze the boar...thing. It should die from frostbite." Mortakai extended his hand in offer to shake. "The name's Mortakai."

"Thanks," she said, taking the bandages. She wrapped her hand, then gave back the excess to the guy. Well, at least I know the rumors are true, she thought. Picking up her dropped bow, she waved a goodbye, then headed off towards the light.

Knightwolf put the bandages back in his bag and then he shook Mortakai hand accidentally squeeze too tightly"no problem man hey can you show me around town I am very new here"

Kazuto spent much of his coin buying the giant black mansion. The owner wasn't as willing as he had thought, sadly. But in the end he managed to spend 8,200 out of the 10,000 coin he had. Leaving him with, only 1,800 left, he thought to himself. After a few more hours, he had convinced some citizens to help him move some things in from a local shop. Shortly afterwards, he bought three buildings off of the kingdom for 500 a piece. They consisted of the local shop, a butchers shop, and a tavern nearby. Immediately after, he hired a boy for 20 coin to deliver letter to the three buildings, lowering the taxes of each to around 10% from 30% as he now owned them.

At the end of the day, he sat down on his bed and looked at the wall.

"So many numbers."

Mortakai decided to visit the mansion today. Before leaving the forest, He turned to Knightwolf. "You want to come to a mansion with me?" He smiled at the werewolf. He seemed to trust him. He tore off a piece of his cloth and gave it to him. "If yes, the just follow my scent." Mortakai walked off to the mansion. He entered the mansion and sat on a blood red couch. "Hmph...ironic."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuto had taken a bath, his new cook was preparing a meal, and all was good. His coin was hidden away, and as he was starting to relax, a servant brought in a letter for him. "For you Kazuto..."

"Thank you for not calling me Master this time! And thank you for the delivery."

Kazuto opened the letter and began to read, the beginning having;

From Vergo.

as Knightwolf walkthrough town a lot of people stare at him they were scared and or hated him when he reached the mansion he didn't come down the site of the building brought back bad memories he went inside and set aside Mortakai not talking to him because he was too nervous being here

"Something troubling you Knghtwolf? If so, don't worry. what bad memories you may have experienced are gone now." Mortakai said with a smile. He wanted his new friend to feel safe.

Kazuto heard from a servant of the visitors. He slides his black pants on and walks down the stairs.

" Didnt I ask for you to come tomorrow?"

Heatray was alone in the wood sent on a mission by his fellow Dragonslayers and his master. There were rumors of a Gold dragon with strange eyes and the Dragonslayer Order was sent to investigate. "Man I hope this thing is real because I haven't had a good fight in weeks."

Knghtwolf new that Mortakai was trying to calm him down it worked a little bit but not much"I know but I've been through so much"

After several hours of only a few clues and scents Heatray decided it would be best to call it a day and head back to the nearest village or kingdom to rest and get some food. 
"Hmm... I smell a strange scent. Anyway if I followed my map right I should see at least one building of some kind pretty soon."

Mortakai glared at at the apparent owner of the mansion. "First, his name is Kightwolf. Second, I'm here about the questions." He readied his hand to snap.

Kazuto smiled and bowed. "Excuse my disrespect Knightwolf. Now may I ask your name?" Points the question to the man with the long black hair.

"The name's Mortakai." He looked at the man with a polite smile. "And yours? It's not polite to ask someone's name without self-introduction."

Arindoria eventually found her way out of the forest and into the bright bustling kingdom. Tired and worn-out from her "fight" with the boar, she carelessly semi-dragged her bow behind her, hoping to get home and sleep.

"Your right.. I'm Kazuto Tsuno. Representative of the Tsuno family. I have no objective besides making life easier for those that live here. Please come into my library, we'll talk in a more open room." As Kazuto finishes exquisetly, he turns and leads the way to his library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back