• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kingdom Hearts

Anyhoo, plot thingys. Gotta love them. So...what should be driving the plot? Sybil does have her book, and you have your character with the Keyblade (if you want it), but who (or what) should be the Big Bad?

Hmmm....I'm not sure. What about one of the Nobodies? Or just the general unraveling of the worlds.

I'm digging the Nobodies right now...Like more people with strong wills and hearts have fallen, but not knowing what's going on, they lash out? And they think that the Keyblade and some prophecy can help them?

DevlinRoss said:
I'd prefer that you and I would have our own little thing, but if Amniri is okay with it, I don't see why not.
Great! Anything else that we can add?
Ohh alright anything is fine with me :3

I don't really mind.

Hmm....what about weapons? Are we doing keyblades only, or unique stuff?

Alrighty, I wouldn't mind having other weapons besides Keyblades.

So far, we have angry Nobodies lashing out at the worlds. Kind of a skeleton of a plot at the moment, but we can make it a bit more substantial :)

DevlinRoss said:
Alrighty, I wouldn't mind having other weapons besides Keyblades.
So far, we have angry Nobodies lashing out at the worlds. Kind of a skeleton of a plot at the moment, but we can make it a bit more substantial :)
Ahh okay :3 do we have out character bios :3

I'm sorry guys, but I have to go as it is late and people are wanting me to sleep. I will try to get on tomorrow to get things started :3

I have a bio of sorts for Sybil on the original post that I made if you'd like to check that out.

Lotus

-Keyblade wielder/mage

-She's a caring travel compantion, and is always there when in help. She's more flexible in combat rather than using magic(still has skills). She tries to make up things from her dark past the best she can. Now her only worry is her dark past coming to haunt her again and the ones she cares for.

(Sorry ! So.late , my.connection was horrible btw what do you think​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back