• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

Leo stops and crosses his arms looking downward. Now what is it little girl is it the people? They're here to help you not harm you. He picked her up putting her in front of him with his hand on her back lightly leading her along. Introduce yourself Siris

Siris wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her head on his shoulder. She waved to the people they passed, her hands feeling smaller than usual. “I’m Siris..”

See now was that so hard next time you need to walk on your own and do it how about you introduce yourself to the kitchen staff he bounced her as he walked downstairs towards the kitchen

Good girl wipes her nose bringing her into the super busy kitchen. Time to shine Siris because after you eat it's back to bed for you. Introduce yourself he puts her down standing against his legs

She looked up at him, holding his shirt in her hand. “Hi.. I’m Siris..” she said to everyone, all the attention on her and she didn’t like it. She got some coos, the kitchen staff finding her adorable

Very good girl he ruffles her hair as a couple chefs handed her homemade cookies and Glass of milk m what do you say to the nice chefs Siris Leo leaned down to her level

See when you are a good girl you will typically get rewarded. He smiled nodding approvingly at her then he made her a plate of food with glass of warm tea for her snifles

She nodded and waddled behind him, finishing her cookie and climbing into a kitchen chair, waiting for Leo to come over to her with the food

Leo immediately reacted picking her up out of the chair see I KNEW you wasn't up to eating. He grabbed some medicine and put a bottle of milk in her mouth carrying her back upstairs in a flash

She sucked on the bottle, holding it in both of her hands. She watched Leo practically panic, running around and getting things. She giggled behind the bottle, squirming in his arms

Leo strolled into the bedroom putting her on the covers and shoving a tablespoon of bitter grape medicine down her mouth. Swallow it and you can have more milk the medicine will help your sickness

He caressed her face oh I know but it'll help you feel better quicker which is the most important thing right. You need to lay back and get some sleep

She nodded and drank more, feeling a little sleepy but not a lot. “Not tired though..” she said, looking up at him as she sat cris cross on the bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back