• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war (me/PumpkinKat)

Jasonanderson

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
He smiled giggling along with her. Well how about that look at THAT smile on top of that giggle it was quite adorable he thought. It was my pleasure he bowed to her playfully. I'm glad you enjoyed the food and water m how's the blanket treating you I can bring down a pillow so you're not sleeping on the damp cold floor would u you like a pillow Siris

She nodded. “That would be nice.” She replied and took another sip of water before setting the cup down. She was still shivering a little, her clothes not helping much with the cold. She blushed a little at his giggle, cursing herself for liking it so much.

He departed returning minutes later with the fluffiest pillow he could find and a pair of silk warm PJs. You look quite cute with your blushing. I saw your shivering so here's a fresh change of clothes and if you're this sweet adorable and nice I may let you sleep in One of the guest room.

This comment caused her to blush more, looking away from him and hiding her face. She didn’t know what to say and just took the pillow and pjs. She slowly unwrapped herself from the blanket and looked up at him, pink still evident on her cheeks.

I mean with how pink you are I could stay under the blanket with you and take care of you he smirked rubbing his fingers sensually under her chin giggling at how adorable she looked

She shook her head and kept quiet, knowing she would stutter if she talked. She just got up and pushed him from the cell, embarrassed and blushing hard.

She shook her head and kept quiet, knowing she would stutter if she talked. She just got up and pushed him from the cell, embarrassed and blushing hard.
He laughed heartily. so I take that as a maybe Awwwe look who's sooo adorable right now he smiled happily grinning from ear to ear at how cute she looked. Get a good restful night I'll be back at some point in the morning when I'm done with kingdom duties. He then quietly shutting the dungeon door behind him and left giggling to himself

She huffed and crossed her arms, watching him leave before breaking into a smile. She grabbed the pjs and quickly changed, putting her old clothes in a neat pile before cuddling up with the blanket and pillow. She couldn’t wipe the blush off her face, not even when she fell asleep, peacefully for the first time in years

She huffed and crossed her arms, watching him leave before breaking into a smile. She grabbed the pjs and quickly changed, putting her old clothes in a neat pile before cuddling up with the blanket and pillow. She couldn’t wipe the blush off her face, not even when she fell asleep, peacefully for the first time in years
Ge strolled up to his bedroom smiling thinking of her as he drifted off to sleep. He awoke before daybreak the next morning holding meetings about various concerns with the vast kingdom that needed his attention and fixing. By noon he descended down into the basement

She had slept through the morning, her soft snores casting a quiet echo in her cell. Siris was not a heavy sleeper but the blanket was comfortable and she hadn’t been in a safe place to sleep for more than 2 hours before. So of course she took this chance, still asleep at noon.

He peeked in and crept in the cell quietly putting a enormous plate of various fruits vegetables and meats along with different freshly squeezed juice drinks.he stood there listening to her snore it was the cutest sounds he had ever heard in his life

She woke up soon after he came in. Rubbing her eyes and stretching, letting out a little whine as she didn’t want to wake up. She didn’t even notice that he was in the room with her, she just knew that she didn’t want to get up yet.

Hey Siris good afternoon if you're wanting to still sleep I can come back later on. How did you sleep sleepyhead I'k guessing this is the most you've slept in a good long while

She blushed a little and sat up “it’s okay, I slept well.” She giggled at the nickname and nodded at his comment. “Thank you for the pajamas..”

My pleasure I couldn't have you getting sick under my watch. I'm glad they fit you and more importantly that you slept well. I got as many different items and juices I didn't know what you liked so I grabbed everything

She nodded and her stomach grumbled at the sight of all the food. “You didn’t have to do that..” she mumbled and wrung her hands together, nervous and not sure what to do yet.

He put his hand on her shoulder. If you don't mind me asking when was the last time you saw food in general? You can eat it all or save some for later he caressed her face gingerly. It's up to you take deep breaths no need to be nervous take your time

She flinched a little at his touch, her blush still evident and rising. “I.. a long time..” she said softly, wanting to look away from his eyes but not being able to. “I’ll eat some now..”

Well eat til your heart's content. I'm sorry that you went so long without eating. He picked up a piece of fruit and delicately placed it into her mouth

She nodded and blushed more at his actions. Eating it as she said, “I can feed myself.” She spoke with a mouth full of fruit and glared at him a little, looking like an angry kitten

He petted her head giggling loudly at how cute she looked. I suppose you can I'll be back later when you're done is there anything else you may need before I take my leave

She shook her head and began to eat more, practically shoving her face full of food. She smiled at his giggle, leaning into his touch a little. To be honest she didn’t want him to leave yet.

He giggled caressing her face tenderly running his soft fingertips along her cheek. I take it you love the food he laughed heartily

“Mhm! It tastes good!” She said excitedly, acting like a child once again. She swallowed her food and looked at him, a confused look in her eyes. “Don’t you have kingly duties?”

Yesses I do I will depart and let you eat in peace I'll check on you tonight and depending on your behavior you may be able to take a nice relaxing bath he giggled with glee ruffling her hair before turning towards the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back