• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kibo High's Student and Staff Roster

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
View attachment 469119
Warning: The backstory for this character may trigger some people. Beware....

“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
~The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene

~Student Or Staffer: Student~

Name: Kita Morino

Nickname: Kit

Title: "The Writer"

Age/Year in school: 16, First year

Species: Human?

Clubs: Drama club and Literature Club (not Doki Doki....)

Personality~ She is very focused and loves to reflect on past issues to figure out how she can keep from repeating her mistakes. She has high self standards and harshly judges her mistakes. She is a hard-core perfectionist and loves to have a fierce schedule. She is also an extremely good listener. She is very trustworthy and has a strong value system. She is secretly very depressed and sad. She is semi-suicidal. She feels like everything she does is a mistake unless it's a one hundred percent. She also is very shy, and avoids talking to people unless in the Drama Club doors. She really enjoys reading and writing and writes poems about her life, most of them dark, other then the ones about 'Sempai'. One of her main hobbies is just walking and listening to loud, heavy metal, because it keeps her from thinking at all about anything. She is a minor Yandere, (Explained more later on, continue reading.) She may have a lot of cons, but a few pros are that she is very smart, she gets A's pretty much always in every class, and she loves kitties.

Likes: Kitties, Reading, Writing, acting, and (secretly) singing.

Dislikes: Being called on in class, people she doesn't know talking to her, reading out loud (other then lines), and dogs.

Fears: Public speaking and people in general.

Wealth Status: Moderately wealthy

Backstory: She had a pretty terrible childhood. She grew up with her mother always doting on her and bringing her silly presents after work each day, while her father, a stay at home dad, played with her all day and taught her life skills. Later on in life, after her father left, she got home schooled because her mother thought her not worthy of the other kids and that she would 'spoil' other kids. At middle school age, her mother started beating her, even for the simplest mistakes, leaving her bloody and bruised. It progressed on and on, until her mother broke one of Kita's limbs and had to take her to the hospital, where she lies as to how it broke. Once her mother was out of the room, KIta broke down into tears and told the doctor the truth and what has been happening for a while. The doctor ran out of the room after KIta finished and told the nurse to keep her mother from her. Kita doesn't know what the doctor did to pull this off, but when she left that night, she left to go live with her aunt. But the damage was already done, so KIta, instead of her mother punishing her, punishes herself for her mistakes...

Relationships: Mother, father, and Aunt Tumisuki

Skills/Talents: Stalking (she hid and watched/followed her mother multiple times), reading, writing literature of all kinds, and acting in a background role.

Tropes: Shy, abused girl and Minor Yandere. Meaning: She is shy and abused, which is something I've seen in multiple animes for a background character that the lead has to save. Minor Yandere means that she stalks, but doesn't kill. Something I've added in to it is the fact that she hides gifts for her 'Sempai/Crush' in weird places.

Theme song: Mercenary by Panic! At The Disco

Attachments

• anime.jpg
    anime.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back