Keychains #271 - #275

Sorry, I'm not seeing this increased chest size you guys are talking about. She's never been completely flat, after all.

Fabricati said:
Ooooooh! Little Secret's growing up to be a little Rogue everyone can be proud of! I get the feeling, some day, there will be a woman, golden powerbow in hand, a shining vision and example.
Of course, this will be a marble statue somewhere in a shadowland, for preference, with the plaque which reads, in old realm:

Here was the final battle of the Secret Shadow fought, and won.

You can be more.

Of course, now I'm just being silly. Who would put up a statue in a shadowland to a hero of the Sun? :roll:
I'm sorry, I disagree. Plaques tend to have full names ;)

Tsuranis said:
Fabricati said:
Ooooooh! Little Secret's growing up to be a little Rogue everyone can be proud of! I get the feeling, some day, there will be a woman, golden powerbow in hand, a shining vision and example.
Of course, this will be a marble statue somewhere in a shadowland, for preference, with the plaque which reads, in old realm:

Here was the final battle of the Secret Shadow fought, and won.

You can be more.

Of course, now I'm just being silly. Who would put up a statue in a shadowland to a hero of the Sun? :roll:
I'm sorry, I disagree. Plaques tend to have full names ;)
Dodge Charms.

Besides, there is no way you could get her name on that damn plaque unless it was the size of the Imperial Mountain.

They put a few books on credit card size, but you need a microscope to read them.

So, maybe just really small text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back