Keychains #271 - #275

merle said:
I see that Marena un-woozied enough to remember to adjust her top.
Whenever I see anyone in a halter, this is how they spend half their time.
Well, yeah, but this is the first time she's ever needed to do that on-screen! I wonder if she normally has a mote invested to keep her clothes neat, or something like that?

merle said:
Well, yeah, but this is the first time she's ever needed to do that on-screen! I wonder if she normally has a mote invested to keep her clothes neat, or something like that?
I hand-wave it for the same reason why you don't see people use the bathroom i.e. it isn't interesting to watch.

Looking back, it seems Marena is also wearing Schrodinger's neckerchief.

Unfortunately, you'll probably find that a worryingly large number of people on these forums find female KoC characters adjusting their clothing exceptionally interesting to see ^.^

Looking back' date=' it seems Marena is also wearing Schrodinger's neckerchief.[/quote']
Oh, toss, I forgot to take it out in panel four. Sorry.

EDIT: And it's gone.

Would it make you feel better or worse if I said that I didn't actually notice until it was pointed out?

merle said:
Well' date=' yeah, but this is the first time she's ever needed to do that on-screen! I wonder if she normally has a mote invested to keep her clothes neat, or something like that?[/quote']
I hand-wave it for the same reason why you don't see people use the bathroom i.e. it isn't interesting to watch.

Looking back, it seems Marena is also wearing Schrodinger's neckerchief.
It does seem reasonable to assume that it wasn't hand-waved out this time because she was explicitly still mussed from being...advised...by Racer.

veekie said:
Secret's hands are bleeding on TOP of hearing that. Ow.
Oh jeez, I didn't even see that...what do you think happened? Did she try to catch the Big Honkin' Sword?

Jukashi said:
That's from punching things.
Ohh, OK. Not so panic-y then.

Still, she needs to have someone coo over her wounds. C'mon Misho and Marena, you're supposed to be Team Mom and Team Dad there!

...I was worried that was the Neverborn for a minute, 'till I remembered about the sword.

I love that sword. Keepin' Secret on the path to redemption through bein' a challenge to rise to. Makes me happy that Marena's not the only Lunar manipulating Secret...

...I was worried that was the Neverborn for a minute, 'till I remembered about the sword.
I love that sword. Keepin' Secret on the path to redemption through bein' a challenge to rise to. Makes me happy that Marena's not the only Lunar manipulating Secret...
Some day she'll explode from all the Resonance. But today I'm just happy to see her with a little confidence in her path..and stuff.

Ooooooh! Little Secret's growing up to be a little Rogue everyone can be proud of! I get the feeling, some day, there will be a woman, golden powerbow in hand, a shining vision and example.

Of course, this will be a marble statue somewhere in a shadowland, for preference, with the plaque which reads, in old realm:

Here was the final battle of the Secret Shadow fought, and won.

You can be more.

Of course, now I'm just being silly. Who would put up a statue in a shadowland to a hero of the Sun? :roll:

Fabricati said:
Ooooooh! Little Secret's growing up to be a little Rogue everyone can be proud of! I get the feeling, some day, there will be a woman, golden powerbow in hand, a shining vision and example.
Of course, this will be a marble statue somewhere in a shadowland, for preference, with the plaque which reads, in old realm:

Here was the final battle of the Secret Shadow fought, and won.

You can be more.

Of course, now I'm just being silly. Who would put up a statue in a shadowland to a hero of the Sun? :roll:
One of the Solar Exalted.

The question is, how are they going to arrange for the statue to remain standing?

Quchu said:
Did... did her chest size grow? o_o
...Maybe Marena has been training her in Appearance as well?

Not sure how that would work, but...

Alternatively, Dodge Charms.

Quchu said:
Clearly she raised her Essence
thatsmileyto4.gif

An interesting situation - Cluivharihe's background gave the impression that she's pretty much bound to be horrible to anyone but KoUS, but as someone pointed out, she's definitely pulling some You Can Be More reverse psychology on Secret there. Probably not even consciously, but still.

I'm actually almost a little disappointed that the blood on her hands is from punching things - I'd assumed it was a Resonance effect.

Secret's going to try and learn to do things that don't relate to death and destruction. You want resonance, just wait a bit. You'll get plenty of resonance soon.

Quchu said:
...Maybe Marena has been training her in Appearance as well?

Not sure how that would work, but...

Alternatively, Dodge Charms.
Or maybe it's all that Stamina training shes been getting in, bulking up muscles in general.

Or...she Dodged small boobity?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back