Keychains #258-301

Or he trained him in something. :roll:
I'd say that Kejak trained Misho in Treacherous Backstabbing Douchbaggery Style, but Misho has neither a treacherous bone, a backstabbing bone, or a douchebag bone, in his body.

Or was sending him love letters?

Safest bet is that Chejop was Misho's First Age advisor based on that single line.

Tsuranis said:
Or was sending him love letters?
Safest bet is that Chejop was Misho's First Age advisor based on that single line.
I think there is more to that like Misho actually helped Chekop to accomplish usurpation without knowing, maybe helped in the design of jade prison.

ShadowDragon8685 said:
Or he trained him in something. :roll:
I'd say that Kejak trained Misho in Treacherous Backstabbing Douchbaggery Style
I don't recall that being of Kejak's styles listed in Scroll of Exalts, but with all his Sidereal chicanery he probably just kept it secret from the writers. Damn Sidereals, with your lies and deceit. Lying liars.

So if Misho has perfect recall of his First Age self (Past Lives 5 right?) wouldn't he be able to look back on that time and think "Wow, shit was really getting outta hand there at the end..." or since he does have all those memories, and the experience (with a little "e") that goes along with them, would he already be as unhinged as his First Age self?

Damn...that was all one sentence...somewhere a grammarian just died...

A pity we didn't get to see what Her Redness would look like in that throne shot. :lol:

So if Misho has perfect recall of his First Age self (Past Lives 5 right?) wouldn't he be able to look back on that time and think "Wow, shit was really getting outta hand there at the end..." or since he does have all those memories, and the experience (with a little "e") that goes along with them, would he already be as unhinged as his First Age self?
Damn...that was all one sentence...somewhere a grammarian just died...
The first one. Kinda like what the Celestial ghosts were feeling post-Usurpation. I'm basing this on the description from the Underworld book that went into how the ghosts felt remorse what they had done.

Chaka said:
Haku said:
A pity we didn't get to see what Her Redness would look like in that throne shot. :lol:
Mainly because her book isn't out yet.
There are several artstic portrayals of the Scarlet Empress extant.
Might have been referring to how the Scarlet Empress would look now, with how she must have changed over the past 5 years outside the world.

And I refuse to recognize that pictures of her already have been drawn because I don't like them.

Quchu said:
Chaka said:
And I refuse to recognize that pictures of her already have been drawn because I don't like them.
This. :shock:
You lose everything! :x

You get nothing! :x

Good day, sir! :x

:evil: And giving back the Everlasting Gobstopper isn't going to fix anything. :evil:

Quchu said:
Might have been referring to how the Scarlet Empress would look now, with how she must have changed over the past 5 years outside the world.

Well no matter you say, Sidereal book already printed how she looks when she returned to creation and cover of the Return of Scarlet Empress shows her.

So, it seems that Secret is a spy fiction fangirl.

And that's probably Chejop Kejak in drag in the last panel. Or Nemen Yi.

Bad Jukashi! Bad! No more Death Note for you!

If you think I'm serious, you should be ashamed of yourself.

asplannedrd3.jpg

Just as planned. :lol:

Wait, Saulanna, what are you doing there? I thought you were in a forest or something.

(:B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back