Keychain of Creation

*plots to kidnap Jukashi and tie the lizard lover down and make him draw comics*
I was all for it up until the "drawing comics" bit. Sorry. Thought that was going somewhere else.

Comics are good, too.

I commented on this in the other thread where you asked the same question. It depends, ok? I might as well take the opportunity to be so nebulous now, since I'll actually be held to a schedule once the site is properly up and running.

Don't worry. I have every intention to get it done.

Eventualy. :P

good idea

Badger Badger Badger Badger

Mushroom Mushroom

Mushroom Mushroom

Mushroom Mushroom

And it's a snake, snake, oh it's a snake

It' a

Mushroom Mushroom

etc etc

I'll supply the badger, if someone will do the site design:

badger.jpg

Nobody? Bleh. Well, I have it done now. Almost. Sort of. The site itself is pretty much done. I just need to make the secondary archives/extras/etc. pages, but the main page is done, and that's what all the other pages are based off.

Still some problems to get through, though. My FTP program seems to work, essentially, at random.

Looks like the site will be open for business on monday, folks!

Then it's just three weeks of updating from the buffer until you get to see new comics. MU HA HA HAH HAHAHAHAAHAH sorry, I just thought of something funny.

Judas! I disappear for three weeks, and return for your comic and I'm rewarded for my devotion with NOTHING!!

Gaia's Rebuke'dd

Warning: when the site goes up, I'm going to take all the comics I've posted in this thread down, both the links and the files on my photobucket account. So if you want to save them for perusal during the buffer period, you'd better do it today.

And don't go showing them to anyone new who may or may not turn up, do you hear, you scallywags?

Comic links removed! Now you have to wait until you see them again.

Fret not, however, for fear of boredom! Just to sate your ravening hunger, I shall endeavour to produce extra material - drawings, homebrew Exalted stuff, perhaps even smaller, stand-alone comics - which I can upload along with the main comic.

An idea that hit me last night while relating Exalted to a friend. Why not have your characters throw down with a Wyld Hunt, slay them and like all PCs take their stuff?

First time they try to sell it, imagine! "Hey...you're a Guildsman, you guys buy everything under the sun, what about this?"

*throw back tarp to reveal pile of bloody, dinged and broken jade equipment*

Jukashi!!

You took down all your comics?! But now I can't show my friends!!! Hurry up and put them on the new site already gosh darnit!!!!

That'll teach you to not obsessively check a forum multiple times every day! :wink:

Sorry, they're safely sealed away in the buffer now. Taking them out again would defeat the purpose of making them in advance! You'll just have to content showing your friends but a few of the comics, as they come out.

Seeing them in advance was, after all, a privilage reserved for all those who helped inspire me to make the comic.

UPDATE'DD!!

And just in case you think it's all stuff you've seen before... check out the Gallery. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back