Keychain 91-95

It's supposed to be

. Unless you were trying to avoid an actual link to the site.
Urban Dictionary:

lemonparty:

One of the unholy trinity of internet pictures which all must witness to be 'jaded internet users' (tubgirl, goatse, and lemonparty), lemonparty is probably the tamest of the three by just being hardcore old man gay orgy sex. Believe me, the other two are worse.

Usage: *upon seeing lemonparty* OH GOD MY EYES!!!

Besides, the 500 pound chick in the string bikini made from theater ropes and curtains was far worse.

HAHAHA!!!

Pfft!

Hell. As if anyone expected less of me than to actually post the corrected link.

Though I'm not going so far as to post 2 Girls 1 Cup.

2 Girls 1 Cup

Main article: 2 Girls 1 Cup

2 Girls 1 Cup (or Cupchicks) is a famous shock site/viral video. It starts off with a woman sucking on another woman's breast. It then immediately shows one of the women defecating into a clear glass ice-cream cup. The two women are then shown licking the contents together. It then cuts to one of them pushing some of the matter around with their tongue in and out of her mouth, eventually swallowing it. One of the women then gags herself, vomiting into the cup while the other one licks the contents. They then take turns vomiting into each other's mouths and the video finishes with them kissing with a lot of fecal matter between their faces. The site has garnered a great deal of attention on internet forums and video sites, spawning various reaction videos and parodies such as songs and animated versions.[3] Among these is a video showing comedian Joe Rogan's reaction to the clip[4] and a parody video featuring John Mayer[5]. The video was also brought up in an episode of VH1's Best Week Ever[3].

That's just a bit too much for even my rarified tastes.

Geez.

You guys can do better than this.

My ten year old can do better.

Though moving it to the Off Topic Forums might be better.

Say... Doesn't phpBB3 have a split/join function? Then you could selectively move all the junk over to Off-topic.

Why would someone go through all that effort to preserve those posts, when the same amount of effort can delete them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back